Search results

1. E

Clan Vs Devils 20 Mar 19 - League

Well Rich what can I say. Happy Birthday. Storm beat Belfast 5-2. !!!
  2. E

Devils Vs Clan - 17 Mar 19 - League

I believe the reason is that his wife just had a baby! However, it's his wife that had the baby, not him , so get him back on the ice I say !! (I jest)
  3. E

MK dropping out of elite league

Nice to see Leeds in the mix.
  4. E

Final

There are so many possible combinations. If Cardiff , Sheffield or Nottingham are in the final either singly or with some other team in my opinion our Arena will be full.
  5. E

Final

I think what pjj365 said regarding Todd's comments is correct. It could be that we were the only one to bid! (that is speculation)
  6. E

Flyers Vs Devils - 07 Mar 19 - League

Well done boys. Any sort of win will do just fine.
  7. E

Signings

How many times have we been here ? As long as we do not at this stage discuss and compare the merits ,or otherwise, of individual players.
  8. E

Devils Vs Steelers - 3 Mar 19 - League

Hard to believe that Sheffield team beat Giants the night before! We had a few near misses in the first and took off the heat in the third. Could have been 10-0. Bownsy was a gem. Our fourth line was very conspicuous and effective.
  9. E

4pm F/off ...

I am quite happy with a few Sunday 4pm games
  10. E

Giants Vs Devils - 22 & 23 Feb 19 - League

When Glasgow beat Giants 5-0 most of their shots at the hot Giants goalie came from behind!!
  11. E

Giants Vs Devils - 22 & 23 Feb 19 - League

Everyone had a great game -- incl Josh. We were unlucky not to get the two points. In fact we deserved the two points. The difference was their goal tender . He was amazing tonight.
  12. E

Batch

Peter333 started all this crap - time it ended. He makes himself look an ass, probably embarrasses fellow fans, and does no favours whatsoever to his club.
  13. E

Belfast in CHL

Oops , meant to be with the above I think they did say they would not take up CHL. Looks like they have changed their mind.
  14. E

Flames Vs Devils - 10 Feb 19 - League

Beware of new members from Belfast!
  15. E

Fournier

Hey mods. Do us a favour and delete this Giants clown!
  16. E

Batch

Giants loose 3-2 in o/t at Nottingham
  17. E

Batch

Not a good time to ask questions of that nature. In fact no time is a good time.
  18. E

Off Ice Officials- what do we do

I think it was Owen - ' and Johnny Lawless two minutes for having a slash'!
  19. E

Storm Vs Devils - 2 Feb 2019 - League

I think Hedd Wyn was thinking dimensions rather than capacity?