Search results

1. voth26

Maths ahead of this weeks games

Don't think I've been so nervous about a weekend of hockey as I will be this weekend, so much on the line, 2 games away from possibly creating history in both the EIHL and Devil's history.
  2. voth26

An Interview With Jesse Mychan

Good read I'd love to see Jesse back in a Devil's shirt sometime
  3. voth26

Maths ahead of this weeks games

I've heard the same, but the sceptic in me wonders was it started by the giants and or their fans and is it an attempt at mind games by the giants to lull us into a false sense of security??
  4. voth26

MK

Another big game for us can't take MK for granted, although they can't win anything they will be playing for pride. We need another red army loud and proud special like we had against the storm on Saturday. Every man woman and child your Cardiff Devil's needs you on Saturday to give 110% support.
  5. voth26

Stars Vs Devils - 24 Mar 19 - League

No we don't we have the right to expect to win, just because we have a better team on paper and a bigger budget teams aren't going to bow down and hand us the wins, we have to turn up play a 60 minute A game and earn the win
  6. voth26

So the your saying the effort the guys have put in so far over 58 games has been a waste of time and only the last 4 games count for anything?. Where people get their thoughts or opinions from really amazes me it really does. We have no God given right to win
  7. voth26

Really I'm sure Lord will need your advice and act on it NOT, the team will be just as disappointed as the fans. Give credit to the stars wouldn't go amiss either, plus it sounds like stars 2nd goal was a bit dodgy if it went through a hole in the net and the 3rd took an unfortunate bounce of...
  8. voth26

Giants last game is Saturday I think while ours is blaze away on the sunday
  9. voth26

Steelers Vs Devils - 16 Mar 19 - League

Darnell has handed out a few misconduct pens in recent games in IAW and they've been 2mins, he gave one to king from the flames in our last game at home recently and it was 2 mins
  10. voth26

Move on..

Not a great result tonight but that's hockey, we've had Steelers number all season so they were due one unfortunately they chose tonight to collect. Two games against the clan next so let's do what we fans do best and that's be loud and proud and give the guys 100 % support.
  11. voth26

Steelers Vs Devils - 16 Mar 19 - League

Can any one clarify something for me, I always thought a misconduct was 10 mins but I've noticed that a few misconduct pens are only called for 2 mins??
  12. voth26

Only 7 games to go

4 points ahead now but if we lose 2 and giants win all theirs then we're level on points and could lose it on regulation wins for example like we did a few yrs ago with Steelers!!
  13. voth26

Only 7 games to go

Lord will have the guys focused on one game at a time, breaking down to a period, a shift at a time for 60 plus minutes and penalties if needed
  14. voth26

Devils Vs Flames - 08 Mar 19 - League

I sit in block 5 and had a good view Pope was on the ice and had a grip on a flames player, sorry but your comments about Pope ambling off the ice are wrong. Maybe time to cut the guy some slack? For me he's contributing in games by fighting for possession, throwing hits and looking for the puck
  15. voth26

Giants Vs Devils - 22 & 23 Feb 19 - League

Time for you to troll somewhere mate, off you go and gloat somewhere else
  16. voth26

Giants Vs Devils - 22 & 23 Feb 19 - League

I think he'd be saying give the guys some credit, stop calling players out on social media and start showing support for the team in the run in.
  17. voth26

Devils Vs MKL / MKL Vs Devils - 16 & 17 Feb 19 - League

Hope the MK player who went off is ok, big hit from Livingston mind. I'd like to see what Livingston could bring if he had a full season with us, I'm impressed with him so far
  18. voth26

Devils Vs MKL / MKL Vs Devils - 16 & 17 Feb 19 - League

It was Hedden who got head butted
  19. voth26

Batch

And Rainer is no Joey Martin or Haddad or Fournier or Dixon etc you see our list goes on and on bye now