Search results

1. M

Final

I agree with you if this was the last time Cardiff hosted. The danger with offering last minute discount is next yr fans may hold out for the last minute deal. That could create issues. Had this been our last event, next yr it then becomes less predictable and unlikely to repeat. It was a pity...
  2. M

POFW tickets 10am THIS sunday? - Poll

Think you’ll find it’s not........
  3. M

There is a simple explanation as to why this method was chosen, it has nothing to do with mathematical equations. It’s two fold and both make business sense, that being a £2,500 generated income and rewarding fans who attend games weekly. It is a business after all, there will always be loyalty...
  4. M

Player Abuse

Nobody should ever be abused, nobody should ever abuse. If only........we’ve all done it in one form or another, in reality most forms are mild and we simply shrug it off, fail to acknowledge the harm it could cause or simply don’t care. This form of social media abuse is extremely difficult...
  5. M

I’m assuming demand is high due to various comments regarding issues phoning for tickets, people buying in other blocks, people unhappy having to buy in other blocks, low allocation number and the fact the organisation decided to use a new method of purchasing. I guess you cannot please everyone...
  6. M

I’d suggest that’s subjective.
  7. M

I’ve never liked queues, premium in my world wouldn’t involve queuing.
  8. M

Steve King stated “As owners, we will also make decisions on where to spend our time and money based on the support of our fans. I, for one, certainly hope that this incredible bond and Devils family that has been created continues on for a long long time.” I simply stated that the club had...
  9. M

Non standard service is pushing justification of a “Premium” charge.
  10. M

Absolutely agree, unfortunately having a small rink capacity is the measure of allocation as opposed to fan dedication. I have no issue with Todd or Steve or anyone at the Arena. My issue is the lack of knowledge in predicting the outcome of situations that are blindingly obvious. Personally a...
  11. M

The whole debacle is some epic nonsense. He certainly did make threats, playing fans off against each other, let’s face it at the moment fans are making it easy.
  12. M

Mega Sunday.......... No matter how much their well intentioned ideas, hard work etc etc are, it will always be spoilt by a severe lack of thought. Sometimes it’s good to hold off, think, hopefully conclude that a continuation will cause a train wreck, again. Playoff tickets are a lottery...
  13. M

More players available?

If you’ve been around Cardiff recently you’ll be hard pressed to miss Viola advertising. Todd was present as the current Manager of the Arena.
  14. M

Nottingham sign Chris Stewart

Don’t you mean his agent......
  15. M

Devils Vs Blaze Christmas Spectacular - 26 + 27 Dec 18 - League

Agree with Foxy. We are not playing bad, put simply, opponents are just more competitive this year. We played well the first period, blaze reaction to that closed down periods two & three, in the past we’d likely seal the win in period 2 and coast in period three. Not to take anything away...
  16. M

A Bit of Perspective

I get that, my point was directed at this thread concerning perspective and the various defensive opinions. Why do fans care what others write. You watch your game, I’ll watch mine, you write your opinions, I’ll write mine. Why others favour to pick points in others opinions is beyond me.......
  17. M

A Bit of Perspective

Here is my take on it. Why are so many fans bothered. Honestly who cares.......
  18. M

Craig Moore departs

Echo the sentiment on here, I’m sure he’s more than happy to be moving to a team that’ll uterlise him as opposed to one that sticks to the same old same old. I’m not expecting or wanting a huge named player, far too difficult to coach into a team, hard to instruct a guy who’s far more talented...
  19. M

Storm Vs Devils - 15 Dec 18 - League

I take that as a reply to the Twitter comments, which are completely indefensible, such a reaction is no surprise. Having said that whilst family and players shouldn’t be reading such abuse, it’s part of being present on social media as a celebrity, all be it a small celebrity status. As such...
  20. M

Storm Vs Devils - 15 Dec 18 - League

Greatness is measured by achievement against adversity, when all seems lost, when legs are tired, mountains too steep, odds stacked heavily against you, you used everything to gain advantage, too beat the odds and triumph. Foolishness is measured when using all those tools you still managing to...