Search results

1. Wannabe2

playoff quarter final date...

It’s now on the Devils website
  2. Wannabe2

Import Netminders or Additional Skaters?

Thanks mate for that, as he wasn’t on the ice for the Anthem.
  3. Wannabe2

He wasn’t in the line up when the Anthem was sang, ???????
  4. Wannabe2

So did we only dress one nettie Sunday.???
  5. Wannabe2

Devils Vs Clan - 17 Mar 19 - League

The hit on Fournier was a thing of beauty, we used to see things like that once upon a time in Cardiff, I don’t wish Fourns ill, obviously I love the guy, in fairness we are top of the league, and we are one awesome team when we play, but for me our physicality is not good. Losing Blood and...
  6. Wannabe2

Is Murdy also our kit guy, ???, we only dressed one nettie against clan, or am I on Lala land.
  7. Wannabe2

Steelers Vs Devils - 16 Mar 19 - League

Sure do mate, it’s my nature. Love it when we are good, detest it when we are poor. That’s me, we are what we are, even though some of us don’t want to be, I don’t have a problem with who I am.
  8. Wannabe2

We played a bum team tonight, unfortunately we played bummier.
  9. Wannabe2

So now we have been beaten by every team in the league, now that can’t be a bad thing I suppose. We have lost many games against the Steelers over the years, as they have been so strong for so long, but losing against a bum team, by playing like a bum team ain’t good.
  10. Wannabe2

Maybe it’s a good thing for the league that the same team don’t win it 3 times in a row, more games like this and it won’t be a problem. Was looking forward to tomorrow, but now not bothered.
  11. Wannabe2

Started watching the voice now, what a very poor night.
  12. Wannabe2

Steelers score again, thank you Wales for a good day, without that it would have been a bummer
  13. Wannabe2

Yes sorry mate, but tonight we are very poor, am watching the web, and we are second best, I hate saying that, and it does my head in, but it’s the truth. We are very poor tonight.
  14. Wannabe2

It’s swinging in Giants favour, let’s not dismiss that, we are very poor tonight.
  15. Wannabe2

Get out of here Steelers haven’t had one lucky bounce, get a grip, we are losing because we are second best, that’s a fact. The best team tonight so far are winning this game, that’s why we are second best. We are playing very poorly, don’t try to dress that up.
  16. Wannabe2

Losing 4-2, which should be 5-2,against a very poor team. Very poor performance tonight, Steelers lose O Connor and it don’t matter because we are playing like a junior team. So is the pressure too much, or are Steelers now title contenders, or are we now too complacent, and think we only have...
  17. Wannabe2

Steelers with only 4 defencemen, we are very very sloppy.
  18. Wannabe2

Now losing 4-1 poor poor performance guys. Sorry but tonight we ain’t even there.
  19. Wannabe2

We are a better team than Sheffield 6days a week.