2. M

Panthers Gas

I take that back, Rick Strachan has stepped in according to BBC Nottingham
  3. M

Panthers Gas

Clarke to step up?
  4. M

Steelers sack 3

Has anyone seen the Steelers Twitter "tag line". Not sure how long it's been like that-not sure what to make of it :D
  5. M

Devils Vs Stars - 22 Dec 18 - League

Was funny seeing lord and the bench in stitches when linglet volunteered himself to the penalty box :D
  6. M

Faryna Leaves

:(
  7. M

Evan Mosey Signs

Maybe the extra speed allows us to play an extra defensive defenseman?
  8. M

Evan Mosey Signs

Well that was quick
  9. M

Ben Blood

Lordo to return to fill the 'energy' role faryna had? #wishfulthinking :cool:
  10. M

Rumour Ben O’Connor leaving Swedish team

Announced back to Sheffield!
  11. M

Thommo gone!

Not sure if legit, but Tom Sestito is rumoured to have put himself forward for the role.
  12. M

Rupert Brothers depart Sheffield

Bit off topic but surely a loss tonight would mean serious thoughts about replacing the coach...
  13. M

Steelers Vs Devils - Sun 23 Sept - League

Hey all, made the late decision to go up to Sheffield - double checking, is it block 102 for away fans? Many thanks in advance!
  14. M

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

Anyone know of any VPN/Proxy sites that can be used for you tube :) i understand i can use opera (have this on my laptop) but was looking for somthing to use straight through the smart TV Cheers in advance guys!
  15. M

Red Bull Salzburg Vs Devils -Thu 6th Sept 2018 / 7:30pm (CEST) - CHL

I feel like we dont compete until we bring the NA style... until the soft penalties come...
  16. M

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

I know hes not a D man but sure would be nice to accomodate him somewhere!
  17. M

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/14085/tanner-glass This fella is a free agent :rolleyes::D Wonder what the 'market' is like right now
  18. M

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Parisi leaves cardiff http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/tom-parisi-quits-devils-playing-game/
  19. M

Fun fact; since signing with fife today, Bari McKenzie has played for 7 of the last years EIite league teams (8 if you include MK as he played for them in the EPIHL). Has any other player come close to representing that many teams?