Search results

1. Hedd Wyn John

Devils Vs MKL / MKL Vs Devils - 16 & 17 Feb 19 - League

Great spirit from the Devils to fight back like that tonight but we really need to cut out the sloppy passs & badly timedmoves which almost cost us tonight. Belfast will be clinical & we can’t afford to play like this.
  2. Hedd Wyn John

Flames Vs Devils - 10 Feb 19 - League

Let’s be honest, this was the best chance we’d ever get to take 2 points from Guildford. They’d played 2 games already this weekend. The fact that Belfast dropped a point was a real missed opportunity. Don’t get me wrong coming back from 3-0 in the manner that we did to rescue a point was great...
  3. Hedd Wyn John

Did he not ice? That’s a concern as he was back yesterday.
  4. Hedd Wyn John

Totally agree, crucial point earned but with Giants dropping a point this was a key opportunity in the title race to boost our lead.
  5. Hedd Wyn John

Crazy, crazy crazy final 2 mins.
  6. Hedd Wyn John

Can’t see us beating Giants twice in Belfast on this form & it’s looking like that’s what it’s gonna take.
  7. Hedd Wyn John

That was with 2 games in hand IIRC so kinda misleading but I agree with the sentiment. It’s almost like winning the home double header vs Belfast was the cup final & the team has switched off since then.
  8. Hedd Wyn John

Granted our D was poor last night but attack was on top form. Where has the attack gone tonight?
  9. Hedd Wyn John

Oh dear, doesn’t look like Flames are running out of gas. Big P3 needed.
  10. Hedd Wyn John

Devils a goal down due to a Flames PPG. Come on Devils, flames have played 60 more mins of hockey this weekend. We should be taking it to them.
  11. Hedd Wyn John

Next season away games

You’d need a lot of punters to make it viable. Personally I wouldn’t drive the distance just to watch a webcast.
  12. Hedd Wyn John

Do the flames have a webcast? Can’t seem to find it.
  13. Hedd Wyn John

Devils Vs Blaze - 09 Feb 19 - League

Bowns made a couple of questionable clearances last night, one straight to an oncoming Blaze player. Despite that he made a number of good saves, just put it down to human error, it happens sometimes.
  14. Hedd Wyn John

Defensively the Devils were poor tonight. A lot of sloppy passing, lazy clearances & poor man marking. We dodged a bullet with Morrissette’s SHG at the end there. We definitely need to concentrate more in upcoming games as lapses like the 2nd & 3rd goals could easily throw away the game against...
  15. Hedd Wyn John

Dramatic finish there at the end tonight! What a game!
  16. Hedd Wyn John

Giants v Flames

We just need to focus on our own games, I don’t expect Giants to drop points but if they do it’s a bonus. Whatever happens the double header is key.
  17. Hedd Wyn John

Crowder Brothers

Sounds kinda like a 3 month training contract then. Nobody is gonna want to over exert and pick up an injury I guess.
  18. Hedd Wyn John

Crowder Brothers

How will all that extra hockey impact their bodies by the time they come back next season?
  19. Hedd Wyn John

Storm Vs Devils - 2 Feb 2019 - League

Actually, yes. The ice looks smaller on tv