Search results

1. K

Flames Vs Devils - 10 Feb 19 - League

Respect to Ben Davies, 1+2, he’s having a good season for flames. We’ve got no divine right to beat Guildford or anyone in this league especially away from home. A point under the circumstances is a great result.
  2. K

Batch

Rob can submit a few dodgy posts sometimes but he has a heart of gold. I hope he’s back on the forum next season :-).
  3. K

Best of the best ......

Must have been hell of an offensive D man in his days before joining the Devils :-).
  4. K

FA Cup Style British Hockey Cup?

Maybe open up the Challenge Cup to the NIHL teams finishing 1st and 2nd in Div 1 North and South.
  5. K

Belfast mean business

Was she pretty ??? :-)
  6. K

Ulmer banned

Post ban, first home game back Ulmer should get a huge reception. Apart from stepping up he’s also been playing out of his skin lately. 38 or 28! During the announcements, I would imagine a few teammates will be twitching slightly awkwardly and looking directly at their skates!
  7. K

POFW tickets - improvements for next time

Rather embarrassingly I have a confession to make .... I got there at 5.30am, thought I’d have a quick nap in the car for 20 minutes and then woke up at 11.15am! Doh! Suffice to say, I then decided to drive home very quietly.
  8. K

POFW tickets 10am THIS sunday? - Poll

Anyone know if they managed to shift all 700 ???
  9. K

Panthers Vs Devils - 26 Jan 19 - League

Go on Layne - good man stepping in. A bit one sided, but good on your for stepping up.
  10. K

To summarise this mess:- Good idea but it should have been announced for next season Playoffs and then given everyone 2-3 weeks notice it was going to happen. This short notice money-steal stinks on so many levels. Let’s be brutally honest it is a money steal and unfair. 12 tickets each -...
  11. K

Disgraceful decision by the club to undertake this money grabbing exercise at such short notice. Not impressed with whoever made this decision one bit. I'm hoping If Steveking is reading this he over rules it. Ticket prices up recently, beer prices up recently, food searches on entry to...
  12. K

Players Points allocation in the EIHL

Sorry Temme, there was a typo in my original message - corrected it now. Please have another read through.
  13. K

Players Points allocation in the EIHL

You make a good point and its something I thought about earlier this year when looking at some of the gamesheets. As the game here is slower, I guess it gives the officials more time to study the play and identify any 2nd assists. The 2nd assist to me is strange one ... Imagine the scene where...
  14. K

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

Hiya, hiya Rich, good to see you are still alive and well !! It’s very endearing and sweet to read that you “like Mo” and think “he’s a great guy” and he’s your “Captain fantastic”. That nice Rich, very nice. I can therefore understand you leaping to his defence should somebody call him out...
  15. K

Steelers Vs Devils - 23 Jan 19

Hope we totally destroy them about 15-0.
  16. K

I try and keep him at a distance, but he’s very persistent! :-) I’ve told him many times ..... it ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so!
  17. K

Hiya, hiya Rich, evening! .... Glad to see your back !!! What do you mean I'm not that important to you? Ah, that's a little disappointing to hear as you seem extremely eager to respond to almost everything I post. I'll take that as a compliment :-) At the end of the day, when all is said...
  18. K

4 on the road

As Len Goodman would say ...... SEVERN !
  19. K

I have a spare ticket for tonight block 19

Zero responses - looks like nobody wanted to sit next to you Rich :):):):):) (Before you have a wobbly and throw your toys - I'm just joking!)
  20. K

Ah, my Forum Stalker - how are you this evening ? During our earlier slump whereby we were losing to all and sundry which included numerous home losses to teams at the foot of the table with loads of players out of form, I did ask the coach to 'grow a pair'. Growing a pair could be related to...