Search results

1. jimmy snels

Devils Vs MKL / MKL Vs Devils - 16 & 17 Feb 19 - League

*i thought goal tending was poor tonight, glove side has become a weak area for Ben. not sure why. *Defence seem to struggle to distribute the puck sensibly at times. puts us under needless trouble. They also need to remember their primary role is to defend. *joey martin was a beast tonight...
  2. jimmy snels

Lightning lose...

to me someone like rutkis would hugely benifit from large eihl ice time. i wonder what routes mk are taking to fill their roster space
  3. jimmy snels

Flyers vs Storm brawl

plenty of tough players who can play. our own mark louis is a tough old nut and one of our better players imo. wouldnt ever want just a fighter. think people really confuse the ability to scrap as a one dimensional thing.
  4. jimmy snels

Flyers vs Storm brawl

this is also why i like carrying at least a couple of guys not many players would like to f**k with. springer is full on taking liberties there. he knows fife aint doing anything about it. if you carry a vother or mcwilliam shit is about to go down if that happens!
  5. jimmy snels

Flyers vs Storm brawl

if give him 2 games now for embellishment :p
  6. jimmy snels

Flyers vs Storm brawl

been a while since ive seen something like that. Great aint it! you dont win leagues like it but good to watch as a neutral. gives us something to talk about as well. For me Byers will get a game ban for starting it and springer must be getting a 3 gamer surely!?
  7. jimmy snels

Flames Vs Devils - 10 Feb 19 - League

why are duggan and rutkis on limited shifts? we do seem to lack trust in the young brits who never cost us goals. rutkis for example had a great shift after 10 minutes last night, got a tap from the coach then not out again for ages! need to back these youngsters and keep rolling the 4 lines...
  8. jimmy snels

Flames Vs Devils - 10 Feb 19 - League

he barely iced last night mind.
  9. jimmy snels

Pride Auction

what a jersey brampton put out for example!!
  10. jimmy snels

Devils Vs Blaze - 09 Feb 19 - League

totally agree we can at times over complicate things
  11. jimmy snels

if i was going to pick poor errors in passing in our own zone batchy had a horrifying night and reddick and gleason were nearly bad. didnt think bowns had anywhere near the level of defence you'd expect in front of him. but we still won. thats got to be a positive and it was a competitive night...
  12. jimmy snels

Pride Auction

850 is extreme! most of these appear no more than a couple of years later for sale for 50 to 100 quid. each to their own i guess, certainly doesnt hurt me or the club/charity coffers. personally i loved some of the remembrance sunday jerseys this year from other clubs. i would love to see a...
  13. jimmy snels

i thought we were very poor in defence tonight. we struggled to make straight forward passes and clearances from the zone when under very little in the way of pressure. we also seemed reluctant to show people the wide side and let people get shots from their strong sides. we also seemed...
  14. jimmy snels

i kinda miss the days where noble was a liability in this fixture!
  15. jimmy snels

Best of the best ......

forward: voth defence: weller netminder: osaer - the first time
  16. jimmy snels

Player Abuse

for those who wondered
  17. jimmy snels

Crowder Brothers

they are probably thinking to do it now before they are too long in the neck.... oooppps, i mean tooth :p:p:p
  18. jimmy snels

Devils Vs steelers - 03 Feb 19 - League

as i explained the ref said no to him so as to not distract he turned it straight off. did his job perfectly
  19. jimmy snels

Devils Vs steelers - 03 Feb 19 - League

spoke to the goal judge, official said no so turned off immediately. did great job
  20. jimmy snels

Belfast mean business

big signing that!