Search results

1. M

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2024/25

Agree - Let’s not get carried away and equally let’s let players get to Cardiff and put a pair of skates on before we start writing posts like the one I replied to.
  2. M

I’d probably avoid going into motivational speaking or leadership.
  3. M

Some great signings this evening to finish up a great looking rooster. The summit video was well put together and you can certainly see how the owners, Todd, Pete and Katrina run the place and get it ticking the way it does. Very interesting to see Donaghey getting on the phone to a few mates...
  4. M

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2024/25

Im fine with that
  5. M

Cox won’t be back next season.
  6. M

Pete Russell will love having someone with Mac’s character in the dressing room. He’ll be putting 10p in him and letting him go.
  7. M

Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2024/25

I’m sure the majority of not all of the roosters are signed already.
  8. M

I’d put money on both of those already signed.
  9. M

I think Richie will retire before we wave Batch off.
  10. M

Were many players in our league (especially Brits) the ‘finished product’ at 22?
  11. M

At least one of the names you’ve rumoured to be going isn’t and Myers hasn’t retired.
  12. M

Same. Not happening anytime soon.
  13. M

Neither are going to happen.
  14. M

At least one of those definitely incorrect.
  15. M

OPINIONS: What do the Devils do?

Sanford: Yes Martin: Yes Cox: No Ully: No Arniel: Yes Barrow: Yes Alderson: No Busch: Yes Crandall: Yes Waller: Yes Brandt: Yes Davies: Yes Duggan: No Pietrinero: No Donaghey: Yes Rymsha: No Crawford: Yes Wilde: No Mosey: Yes Richardson: Yes Batch: Yes Bowns: Yes Wall: No.
  16. M

Parking

Toys R Us carpark is run and staffed by CCC and I’m sure they make a decent amount of money from it over a season. The stewards do give a ticket when you pay, I presume that more to figure out how much cash they should bank a night not to police the carpark. It wasn’t to bad when CCC was...
  17. M

Parking

Ridiculous. If the events were the same time and if the pool do indeed have ‘ownership’ of the car park then understandable. As most Devils fans turned up around 6 onwards while the Gala was coming to an end and thinning out and the unlikely event of anymore spectators or officials turning up...
  18. M

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

So the velodrome isn’t stupid but the lack of parking should the council not get it right will be?