Search results

1. Diablo3

Terrible news today!

Thoughts go out to the family and friends of him and his pilot. This must be a huge shock.
  2. Diablo3

4 on the road

I'm going 8 too but maybe a 1 or 2 in OT. We are the top road team after all.
  3. Diablo3

Wins, stats, newbies and a wiki

Apparently they leak too.... I've seen it on the news.
  4. Diablo3

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

What a weekend! I'm so proud of the players putting in two performances like that against a very good Giants team. No voice left now, but at least we have some time to recover before the next home game.
  5. Diablo3

I'll take two points after a game like that any day of the week. To a man the guys were first class (I also called Ulmer for MOM but Bownsy pulled off some brilliant saves. In reality it could have been any of them). They also know they can beat the Giants now, so roll on tomorrow.
  6. Diablo3

Best I get in my car then.... Good luck tonight guys
  7. Diablo3

Food and drink not aloud?

So long as you don't bring food in, I'm sure he will sell you one :D
  8. Diablo3

The guys did say at the last Q&A that they check Social Media and sites like this to see what the fans are talking about. Seems they found this thread.
  9. Diablo3

Playoff Details Announced

Is there a standard formula to work out when the playoffs are each year, to be able to book the right weekend? i.e second weekend in April, that sort of thing.
  10. Diablo3

CONTRACT..

Nah, bring over an NHL team to give our guys some training fodder ....;)
  11. Diablo3

Giants !

All booked now so see you all there :D
  12. Diablo3

Giants !

If you have some info I would be grateful as the standard sites are just too expensive to justify. Although I would love to go,
  13. Diablo3

Giants !

Did you guys get a reasonable deal on flights? I would love to go if my bank manager would allow me.
  14. Diablo3

Steelers sack 3

True, if they were not bothered they would have left the players where they were. They also said they want 1 in for the weekend.
  15. Diablo3

Steelers sack 3

Oh dear... I thought the Steelers had gone past sacking players on mass. It does explain their recent downturn in form though. I agree with hip check about new players wanting to go there, I certainly wouldn't (If I was 30 years younger and could skate)
  16. Diablo3

Welsh cakes anyone?
  17. Diablo3

sorry but this is bugging me.

We can't know but perhaps their owners care more about Arena revenue than playing in the CHL which will cost them money unless they reach the later stages of the competition.
  18. Diablo3

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Jan - League

Strange night... No computers to let us in, Sound system on the Fritz. Scoreboard on the Fritz (Although quite liked the Windows one) Zamboni on the fritz. Couldn't understand after the first period how it could be 2-2. Second period we were not good. Third Period we were great. OT was just a...
  19. Diablo3

Blaze sign Matt Hackett

Shame you had to work, it sounded like a cracker of a goalfest, and top it all with a win!
  20. Diablo3

sorry but this is bugging me.

How lucky are we to be owned by genuine fans!!!