Search results

1. H

Ticket for tonight?

Anyone selling a ticket for tonight??
  2. H

Food and drink not aloud?

You keep mention CAKE but no mention of the fact they had beer and got very loud shouting etc all game. Shut up jimmy snells
  3. H

Devils Vs Giants - 19+20 Jan 19 - League

Need a ticket for tomorrow guys if anyone selling any let me know
  4. H

I got nothing to hide and I haven’t contacted no management, Maybe they seen what I seen and have now put a notice out there. I’m glad they did :)
  5. H

Then you get silly comments from people making out all I care about is people eating cake, No mention of beer cans or the fact they were loud etc. Bunch of morons. What a crap forum this is when all you do is take the piss out of people and don’t like a debate and devils or the players can...
  6. H

The stewards just stand there lookignpretty and haven’t a clue what’s going on half the time. The steward by block 10 just kept shouting who wants pizza even when the game was playing. It’s becoming a joke down there this season.
  7. H

It wasn’t on this thread it was in the past I’m not sure who said it but it was definately on here. On another thread.
  8. H

Ok then guys I won’t say what I see il keep my mouth shut. Whats the point in having a forum when you can’t even have a debate about something? Just let people do what they want hey.
  9. H

I’m not complaining I just thought it was a rule for every person who entered the ice rink. Clearly not. I hear people on here saying they were stopped from taking a drink of water in for there baby because they don’t drink nothing else. And it was removed. Yes it bothered me a little...
  10. H

They apparently have food and drink every week, they are season holders and a bit older than myself. 50-60years old. They didn’t hide it from anyone they were passing cake and sandwiches round like it was a party no one said nothing
  11. H

I thought we was all told no food or drink allowed into the arena? Please someone tell me how atleast 4 people in block 10 last night brought in beer cans, containers with cake and sandwiches etc. The bags are clearly not being searched properly or some people have special treatment.
  12. H

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Jan - League

We deserved the win tonight we could easily have scored 7-8. But the soft goals got to stop. Go devils
  13. H

Devils Vs Panthers - 13 Jan - League

We gift teams goals and have done for a while now. We work our socks off to score. Other teams just go to the net and bam goal, terrible
  14. H

Faryna Leaves

Faryna has signed back home for a team and thanked us for everything he will cherish memories forever :)
  15. H

Clan Vs Devils - 12 Jan 19 - League

Great win devils let’s hope we beat panthers tomorrow who look really poor and got hammered tonight at home. Oh and steelers did too :)
  16. H

Don’t tell me to bore off then :) He attacked me first
  17. H

Of course and I’m glad he did it one punch. I was just hoping they didn’t come back to win the game. Calm down jimmy snells you emotional wreck.
  18. H

Louis fought doty before when we was beating panthers n they came back to beat us. Now it seems he took another fight when it wasn’t needed and swung in clans favour.
  19. H

Wooowww what a punch!! Take a bow louis. Fitzy got rocked and even shook Marc’s hand at the end as if to say nice punch
  20. H

Still 1-0? What you watching haha.