Search results

1. L

Faryna Leaves

Still a little disappointed that he left without a single word to the devils fans. A simple tweet thanking them would have gone a long way imo.
  2. L

Devils Vs Clan - 14 Dec 18 - CC 1/4 Final

Guys. Just remember how far this club has come over the last 5 years. And how we’ve probably got the best owners in the league. They are going to be just as annoyed as the fans. I’m annoyed with the current state of affairs. But let’s not publicly throw people under the bus. They are humans too.
  3. L

Devils Vs Clan - 14 Dec 18 - CC 1/4 Final

Time for my opinion. For what it matters. First and foremost. We are fans, we do not know the ins and outs of the team. And I am sure the management are as frustrated as we are. Poor performances are bad for business. Lots of people are calling for a Faryna replacement - yep I agree. But the...
  4. L

Devils Parking update

That is a good option. And would be alleviated somewhat by taking the bollards down, thus enabling two lane traffic to the lights, and people can then turn right to go that way
  5. L

Devils Parking update

There was one entry/exit. A small gap between bollards. Your £3 investment has literally paid for a steward (there may be rent charges, I don’t know). There’s circa 100 cars at least. £300 for steward wages. I’m going to become a steward. Good money for few hours work
  6. L

Devils Parking update

Having just taken ages to get out of Toys r us. Needless to say, I won’t be spending £3 and parking there again. Unless they sort the exit bollards, and not meandering out, where there could be two lanes of traffic. I think I’ll be sticking with the pool car park, or Wilcox house.
  7. L

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Surely the new signing would be announced soon? The longer the silence, the more I feel something went wrong. If so, I’m sure Lord has another top guy lined up.
  8. L

Early face off times

Some NHL games faceoff at midday.
  9. L

What’s everyone’s predictions for the 4 signings to be announced?
  10. L

I’d love to see Perlini as a Devil
  11. L

Agreed. But I don’t consider them your Fitzy’s, Doty, Rosehill etc type of players. We’ve got toughness, but like Giants, no out and out enforcer. Just an observation.
  12. L

Fitzy has no place in the devils. Far too slow. Next year is going to be a completely different league I think. The ‘tough’ guys will be even more scarce. Teams will model themselves on the Devils. Belfast went down that road this year. But what do I know!!!
  13. L

Devils v Steelers - Sun 18 Mar 2018 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Looking at the weather it’s set to get heavy the next few hours. Then die off. But temps not getting above freezing. Be a shame to go ahead with people unable to get there.
  14. L

Devils v Giants - Sun 4 Mar 2018 - Challege Cup Final - FO 6pm - Chat/Udates

Here’s my two pence for what it is worth. First and foremost. Congratulations to the Giants. Deserved the win. Came with a game plan and won, just like they did against us at the start of the season. I don’t think that we got out of third gear really, mainly due to the Giants holding us back...
  15. L

POSTPONED - Devils v Storm - Fri 2 Mar 2018 - League - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

I really can’t see how they can go ahead with tonight’s game. I know the owners are over. But this weather is not easing up. Just a look at the M4,A470,A4232 on traffic cameras and they are covered. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. L

Out of health and safety of people getting to and from the rink. It’s sensible to call the game off. It ain’t exactly going to warm up by tomorrow
  17. L

Manchester may not make it down. Think the forecast is pretty dire for Friday
  18. L

Steelers V Devils - Wed 31 Jan 2018 - C Cup Semi Final 1st Leg - FO 7:30 - Chat/Updates

Steelers played very well. But my days. The Devils didn’t turn up. Instead of our aggressive forecheck and fast skating defence. We just seemed to stand around. Shame.
  19. L

Cardiff Devils v MK Lightning - Sat 30 Dec 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

I’m with sjkells on this one. The guy has no physicality about his game whatsoever, he won’t say boo to a goose! Gets out played and out muscled most of the time. I’d like to see Louis back getting ice time, he’s going down the same road as Batch at the moment. But we’re top of the league...
  20. L

Cardiff Devils v Nottingham Panthers - Sun 22 Oct2017 - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Well well well. We're all on here (myself included) moaning when we're bad. But what a team performance tonight. Even if we had lost, in would have left satisfied. Purely because we showed the grit, heart and determination that he Devils should be. Let's keep this on. Every player should be...