Search results

1. Gough60

Continental Cup

Would our rink be large enough to host it. Don't fancy using NIC. Home ice advantage take away at the start.
  2. Gough60

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

No good. They might be able to retrieve pucks but are useless at working laptops.
  3. Gough60

Giants Vs Devils - Play-Off Final - 1st May 2022

Why no highlights yet? Premier Sport have already shown the game on Freesports (Their sister channel) so surely they could now be put on Youtube or on Devils/Giants/EIHL website?
  4. Gough60

Playoff Weekend

Thank you.
  5. Gough60

Playoff Weekend

My mistake. There was another arena/exhibition venue the city center that I thought was the Nynex. Can't find that it still exists or what it was called.
  6. Gough60

Playoff Weekend

No, No, No. MEN Arena, NOT Nynex.
  7. Gough60

Playoff Weekend

Also not going to go to games this weekend. Primarily due to the fact I'm abroad. Not a great call for ice hockey coverage in Santorini. Will try and stream Premier.
  8. Gough60

Playoff Weekend

Nynex.
  9. Gough60

Playoff Weekend

Was the MEN Arena, not the Nunez. 1st year I followed Devils. Watched semi final on Sky. Drove up next day.
  10. Gough60

Panthers ship 10

Only the Flyers are currently eliminated from playoff's. Mathematically Storm can get through.
  11. Gough60

Devils Vs Stars - League - 1st Apr 22

Potential QF opponents, so could put a marker down? Have to play them once more in the run in to the playoff QF's.
  12. Gough60

Number of days per game in run in.

Started the season late. No real coherence or consistency from the off.
  13. Gough60

Bit of a difference

They also have a secret 4th line, by way of their laptop.
  14. Gough60

Clan / Flames Game off

Is it still on? Quick recovery from Tuesday.
  15. Gough60

Giants Vs Devils - Challenge Cup Final - 16th March 22

I hope Mac doesn't scare all the kids in the SSE Arena with his leaping into the plexi.
  16. Gough60

Clan / Flames Game off

Wouldn't the bans have been announced by now?
  17. Gough60

Giants Vs Devils - Challenge Cup Final - 16th March 22

Laptops only banned in the away blocks. Its compulsory in any other block, and only suggested at food & drink outlets.
  18. Gough60

Rainbows, Brownies and Guides

At one point they were making more noise with "Lets Go Devils, Lets Go" than Block 13.
  19. Gough60

Devils are UK's most loved hockey team

Just a thought, Sponsorship from Sports Direct, Sell ownership back to Paul Regan & give coaching role back to Brent Pope. Now that's a hat trick.
  20. Gough60

Clan Vs Devils - League - 27th Feb 22

Clan do fold in last 10 min. Let's hope that continues.