Search results

1. matbur

Devils Vs Giants - 11 Nov 18 - League

Do me a favour Jimmy Snels ... I wasn't posting to derail the thread and it was very much on-topic, I have already posted what I thought - lack of confidence being the main factor why were so off our game, and that things need tweaking (one of my personal hates is people making digs without...
  2. matbur

Well there are some other more constructive, reasoned posts on here.
  3. matbur

Personally, I visit here to read/engage in discussion and debate with people who're passionate as I am about the Devils. The hysteria and overaction though just seems pretty dumbed down when you consider everything that has been delivered on and off the ice - I find that hard to get my head...
  4. matbur

@KaneDevils I disagree, the forum is riddled with such posts due to situations getting blown out of proportion on here. If we go on a win streak so be it, but some people here act like the team that have everything to prove, when in fact, they've been the best they can be. I'd say they've...
  5. matbur

But you just end up with hysterical reactions which look ridiculous in a few months time...
  6. matbur

Could this come processional

This should be in the Inferno Hall of Fame as a splendid example of the arrogance and stupidity that exists among our fan base.
  7. matbur

Confidence guys... that's why we're getting so outplayed. Obviously, a few tweaks need to be made, but we'll get it back again for sure. We've just got to ride it through and back the team without the hysterics (I know that'll be hard for some of you).
  8. matbur

Evan Mosey Signs

Agree with all of this. Mosey shoots right too.
  9. matbur

Evan Mosey Signs

Yeah, his pace will add to the roster nicely. He's also won titles too, so knows what it takes. He doesn't fit the bill as a big physical dman though, and I still think they'll bring someone else in to fill that role.
  10. matbur

Panthers vs Devils - 4 Nov - League

Good post, some much needed clarity!
  11. matbur

Panthers vs Devils - 4 Nov - League

I'm not far from that point myself sadly, I used to visit and post far more frequently. The people who run this forum have given us a great resource to debate and chat Devils hockey, and it's not their fault, but at times it's just outright embarrassing. I mean... two defeats and people are...
  12. matbur

Ice Hockey betting

Well, that's just how I find it. I bet small amounts pretty much every night on the NHL and don't do too bad.
  13. matbur

4pm Faceoff ...

For everyone who favours it, there's another who doesn't. Personally, 4pm is no good for me. It would be pointless me renewing my season ticket next year if there's an increase in 4pm games. Really hope it doesn't change.
  14. matbur

Ice Hockey betting

Personally yeah, trends seem easier to pick up in the NHL although there's a lot of unpredictability of course
  15. matbur

Ice Hockey betting

Nice work at 7/1
  16. matbur

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

Best hockey game I've think I've ever attended live. It had absolutely everything, that penalty killing in the third was something else. So proud of the team. The CHL has been great for us.
  17. matbur

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

Really looking forward to tonight, dead rubber for Vaxjo but they won't be coming here to get beaten and will be professional. Another great learning opportunity for the Devils and their last chance to make their mark in this season's CHL with a win. Two good hockey teams going head to head.
  18. matbur

Ice Hockey betting

I love betting on the NHL, I only do small stakes just for the fun of it but bet most nights. I find the EIHL a bit too unpredictable so don't tend to bet on it much.
  19. matbur

Devils Vs Storm - Sat 6 Oct - League

Yes, for some reason I had mistakenly quoted the wrong post!
  20. matbur

Devils Vs Storm - Sat 6 Oct - League

Just seen this posted on Twitter, this is one for the Inferno Hall of Fame, it really is. Each to their own and everything and it's an open forum for everyone to share views but seriously, it's posts like this that give the Inferno a bad name. Nothing personal against you but sorry, this is just...