Search results

1. James

A Bit of Perspective

Of course he's teasing :) Doesn't mean they are going to sign though.
  2. James

More players available?

You'd hope that Brasso could persuade him running netties is bad, what with him being a Stanley Cup winning net-minder himself
  3. James

Storm Vs Devils - 15 Dec 18 - League

As @august04 mentions... please keep it civil and refrain from labeling other posters as idiots. Thanks
  4. James

A Bit of Perspective

point of order :) Whistle signed Bowns
  5. James

Storm Vs Devils - 15 Dec 18 - League

Better late than never :) Devils head north to play Storm today. Hopefully we can put the dissapointment of last night behind us, or even better channel it into a competent 60 minute performance.
  6. James

Faryna Leaves

He's just left the Clan too
  7. James

Brexit and Ice Hockey in the U.K.

They all get paid less as the pound continues to crash ?
  8. James

Devils Vs Clan - 14 Dec 18 - CC 1/4 Final

The Clan visit the bay on Friday for the second leg of the Challenge Cup 1/4 final. Devils take a slim lead going into the game and fortunately for the 'Purple Army' they will be able to watch a webcast of the game if they wish as we aren't luddites afraid of electricity down here.
  9. James

More players available?

Sylvestre has now left Zagreb
  10. James

How many players have played under the current ownership

57 according to EliteProspects Adam Harding (F) Andrew Hotham (D) Andrew Lord (C/RW) Ben Bowns (G) Brent Walton (RW) Bryce Reddick (D) Callum Buglass (D) Carl Hudson (D) Charles Linglet (LW) Chris Culligan (C) Chris Jones (C) Craig Moore (D/RW)...
  11. James

Joey Martin leaving .....

I would change the thread title to prevent more heart failure .. but I found it funny :D
  12. James

Trey Lewis leaves

I’ve not been keeping tabs on Blaze now we don’t play them every week but remember we have a full roster so the imperative isn’t there and we have the luxury (barring injury or another player leaving) to take our time.
  13. James

Giants Vs Devils - 9 Dec 18 - League

Sunday night in Belfast is a regular four pointer. Devils face the giants in a top of the table clash. Devils came off quite badly in their last match-up so will be looking for revenge.
  14. James

Devils Vs Flames - 5 Dec 18 - League

Highlights Lords reaction
  15. James

I'd imagine 7.30. 7 would be early for a midweek game
  16. James

Faryna Leaves

Kane feel free to PM me if you want to continue the discussion once again. All we're asking is posters be civil. There is a polite way to say 'with respect everything you are saying is total rubbish.' yet you continually post in the most antagonistic way possible. Don't change what you are...
  17. James

Faryna Leaves

18. James

Devils take on the Guildford Flames in the bay Wednesday night. Devils haven't managed a regulation win at home for a while fingers crossed this will be the one
  19. James

Faryna Leaves

Please can you refrain from insulting other forum users. It's not that hard. http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-and-how-not-to-complain-a-message-to-all-users.11388/
  20. James

Faryna Leaves

I'm pretty sure the hashtag #winItAll was used a number of years when we actually won the sum total of naff all. Desire to win in a competitive sports team is hardly hubris