Search results

1. Hedd Wyn John

Who would you replace

That's fair enough, we'll see if he's back next season or not & that should give us an indication of the coaches view.
  2. Hedd Wyn John

Who would you replace

I don't know what the background to his release from Manchester but I couldn't fault his performances for the Devils. He was a strong defender, rarely made a mistake- he might not have been the most dynamic but I'd certainly sign him back up for next season.
  3. Hedd Wyn John

Who would you replace

I thought McNulty was a good signing, he was doing well right up until his injury.
  4. Hedd Wyn John

Carruth on Two Ales Podcast

Don't know any stories but my theory: Kelman > Killman > Killer
  5. Hedd Wyn John

Carruth on Two Ales Podcast

if Ryan Finnerty is to be believed Sheffield outspent Belfast by quite a lot.
  6. Hedd Wyn John

If you're going to charge £50 for a hoodie...

Tbh I think they were just joshing with that.
  7. Hedd Wyn John

Season Wrap Up

Thanks Steve, good to end the season on an high. Hope to see you at the arena next season.
  8. Hedd Wyn John

Continental Cup

personally I like the CHL but Realistically no UK team is in a position to win it.
  9. Hedd Wyn John

Homecoming celebration

Money talks. The team relies on sponsors so I guess that's just how it is.
  10. Hedd Wyn John

Giants Vs Devils - Play-Off Final - 1st May 2022

You could well be right, maybe an earpiece to feed questions instead.
  11. Hedd Wyn John

There's basic things like put a teleprompter On the camera so the reporter can look at the camera and read her lines rather than look down at her phone
  12. Hedd Wyn John

It's not just the camera it's also the director. We almost missed a goal because the director picked one camera that was looking in the wrong direction while another camera was spot on.
  13. Hedd Wyn John

That's because BBC Sport Wales just linked to a story written by BBC Sport NI. One of the most one-eyed pieces of sports journalism you'll ever read!
  14. Hedd Wyn John

Homecoming celebration

Would be cool if they had something.
  15. Hedd Wyn John

Pacha leaves Stars

On our day we put out some top performances, OT loss in the CC final. Playoff final win. But we've been quite a bit off the pace in the league due to inconsistency.
  16. Hedd Wyn John

You'd think most teams would want the grand slam train to be derailed but I know Steelers fans see their rivalry with the Devils as bigger than Giants.
  17. Hedd Wyn John

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! 3 IN A ROW !

I'm already hearing calls on twitter to make Dupont head coach.
  18. Hedd Wyn John

On the upside if it wasn't for the first empty net goal the stress would probably have killed me by way of heart attack.
  19. Hedd Wyn John

That goal came at the worst time when things looked like Devils were starting to settle down. Big 10 and a half mins now
  20. Hedd Wyn John

All I can see on her script is X & X happened in the last period, what do you need to do in the next period?