Search results

1. Diablo3

Who would you replace

I quite like the idea of both Bowns and Whistle, while they might not have the same rebound control that our last pair had, they are both capable netties and would give us two extra imports. As for how many games each one plays, that isn't up to them, it is DuPonts call.
  2. Diablo3

GB

For all our faults, I was so disappointed with the Latvian players using football tactics to get penalties. We can't even remonstrate with them because fighting is an instant game penalty.
  3. Diablo3

Dupont named head coach

OK, I'm 99% sure Connor McDavid isn't signing for the Devils.
  4. Diablo3

GB

Richardson only played the first, hope he's not badly hurt or that will be a big dent in the teams chances
  5. Diablo3

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

doesn't that go with "I was just pissing your coffee"
  6. Diablo3

GB

I thought GB played well especially in the first. The gulf in class is massive, but USA showed us a lot of respect. Whistle is playing a blinder at the moment, I would have him starting ahead of Bowns.
  7. Diablo3

Dupont named head coach

Just to add to that, how many teams have done a threepeat with the playoffs? I don't think it's as easy as some make out. I'm really excited to see what sort of team DuPont is going to put together, quick and heavy should appeal to most fans wishes
  8. Diablo3

Dupont named head coach

This works for me. He could prove to be an inspired signing. Good luck Brodie
  9. Diablo3

Myers Testimonial tickets now on sale

He's been showing in the GB team, he's still a great player especially in the face offs against nhlers
  10. Diablo3

GB

Thought Whistle deserved MOM, he played well, as did the whole GB team in the second/third. I know the game was over after the first but, at least they had some good looks against an NHL nettie
  11. Diablo3

GB

I heard the Zamboni driver has an English grandmother
  12. Diablo3

GB

Sweden's puck control is excellent
  13. Diablo3

GB

Do they have mercy scores in the IIHF?
  14. Diablo3

GB

4-0 now
  15. Diablo3

GB

I think it's going to be a long night
  16. Diablo3

GB

To be fair I think we were spoilt last year . The rebound control and positioning of both Carruth and Kozun were next level.
  17. Diablo3

GB

might even nick the W
  18. Diablo3

GB

If this was an EIHL game there would have been a fight by now. Stripes are not calling anything in favour of GB
  19. Diablo3

GB

It was a lot closer than the scoreline suggests. If we had a Liam Kirk out there it could have been a different story. also some of those 5 goals were decidedly lucky. I didn't expect them to win but they did make a good fist of it.
  20. Diablo3

5 coaches needed

So it seems the other 4 clubs have their coaches in place. If there is any truth to the rumour Corey Neilson is coming to the EIHL, there is only one advertised spot available.