Search results

  1. Diafol

    Dupont named head coach

    Just bumped into Todd by coincidence. He told me he's very excited to have Dupont as head coach and the appointment had been planned for a while but couldn't be announced till today. New signings coming soon, but he wouldn't say how soon...
  2. Diafol

    GB

    A great first period for GB. 0-0 end 1st. Let's hope we can keep it going. Waller unlucky not to score on a breakaway.
  3. Diafol

    Why no NHL?

    They have. 15 years ago now ( ! ) Maybe our other arenas are too small and the O2 want too much money to close down for a week to put an ice pad in ? Isn't it the busiest arena in the UK ? Would cost an absolute fortune to do I would imagine, the ticket prices would probably be...
  4. Diafol

    GB

    Can't comment on tonight's game as I haven't seen it but he certainly wasn't at fault for the 2 goals last night.
  5. Diafol

    If you're going to charge £50 for a hoodie...

    ...you could at least have the decency to spell Franny's name correctly. D'oh !
  6. Diafol

    GB

    I just got back from a very disappointing 2-0 defeat to Denmark in Coventry. Difficult to take any positives from it really, apart from Waller having a few decent shifts. If that performance is anything to go by, we are really going to struggle at the WC this year.
  7. Diafol

    Highlights of final!

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/ice-hockey/61294474 https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/ice-hockey/61290406
  8. Diafol

    Continental Cup

    Ah, Mazzoak. Everything Changes but you... Never Forget that These Days we might need a little Patience if Bownsy and the gang come Back For Good. Who knows, one day we might just Rule The World and it'll be our time to Shine again.
  9. Diafol

    Giants Vs Devils - Play-Off Final - 1st May 2022

    What are the chances of us hosting it I wonder ?
  10. Diafol

    Giants Vs Devils - Play-Off Final - 1st May 2022

    It's her delivery for me. It's dreadful. I get that Caitlin is a knowledgeable hockey person etc but she doesn't come across well on camera at all. Trying to be constructive here as I appreciate it's difficult when you're starting out, but surely Murph or someone at Premier could give her some...
  11. Diafol

    Giants Vs Devils - Play-Off Final - 1st May 2022

    You might get a brief 2 minute package on YouTube next week if you're lucky. At least that's what happened in 2019: And the full game was never seen again.
  12. Diafol

    Are the Devils Cardiffs least appreciated team?

    Nice thought but there's as much chance of that as me replacing Carruth in goal next season. BBC Wales and ITV Wales news talk 99% rugby all year round, with the other 1% devoted to our Football League clubs.
  13. Diafol

    Are the Devils Cardiffs least appreciated team?

    Nothing in today's Western Mail but there is a photo on the back page of the Echo and a report on page 38.
  14. Diafol

    Playoff Weekend

    I must have missed that bit, it doesn’t read like that to me ? I've been trying to upload a photo of the page but the file is too large :(
  15. Diafol

    Giants Vs Devils - Play-Off Final - 1st May 2022

    For anyone who hasn't seen it: The final will be repeated on FreeSports tomorrow at 2pm.
  16. Diafol

    Devils Vs Flames - Play-Off Semi Final - 30th April 2022

    Coughler is back for the second :)
  17. Diafol

    Playoff Weekend

    As suspected, the final is now confirmed on the Sky EPG. Sunday Premier Sports 1 Programme starts at 4.45. Repeated at 3am.
  18. Diafol

    Playoff Weekend

    Me too. Having got their fingers burned this year, I don't think they'd make the same mistake twice.
  19. Diafol

    Playoff Weekend

    The final will definitely be live on Premier Sports, they just haven't updated the schedules yet. The Devils v Clan 1st leg on Saturday was showing up as the Copa del Rey final for most of last week until someone realised their mistake.
  20. Diafol

    Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

    Correct. "Bronze Medal Match" is 1pm Sunday. Final is 5pm.
Top