Search results

1. Samael

Pride: Presumably I have missed....

Can't say l read all of this thread as there are too many massive self indulgent walls of text. Personally, l couldn't give a stuff about pride. I fail to see the relevance of a players sexuality, it's their personal life. If they want to come out, cool. If they don't, also cool, l really...
  2. Samael

Devils Vs Storm - League- 5th & 8th Jan 22 - Rearrangement Spectacular

And thank you for adding nothing but unnecessary sarcasm in your above post, to a rarity on here: a worth while debate. Here, have a medal for being the imaginary champion, in your own mind, on an Internet forum.;)
  3. Samael

There is too much money in football in this country, end of. I'd rather watch grass grow than 22 primadonna millionaires kick a ball around for 2 hours. However, this is a Cardiff devils forum not a Cardiff city forum so l couldn't give a rats arse about the state of football in 2022. Rempel...
  4. Samael

I understand what you are saying, sanctioned violence on the ice can be exciting. All I am saying is l would rather watch Moria, McEwen and Martin brand of skillful fast hockey rather than Heavey, Ware and Voth brand of enforcer/goon hockey. It never attracted me personally to the game back...
  5. Samael

Success is what got me following the devils, not scrapping. I remember watching the Wembley shoot out against Murrayfield on grandstand and l was absolutely thrilled by it. I didn't understand the game, could barely see the puck but l liked what l saw and started going down the wnir. The game...
  6. Samael

I might be way off here but could it be the team are playing a less physical game to avoid taking injuries? With the bench limitations what they are this season you can't blame them for not wanting to play crash bang wallop hockey and l wouldn't be at all surprised if they have been told to lay...
  7. Samael

Panthers gas Coach

Not really. Profit and results are two separate things. As long as people keep going, ie casual fans who are just going on the piss and don't care if the panthers win or lose, black doesn't care either as he's got the gate money already. Read the cage forum, the Panthers fan base stinks of...
  8. Samael

Panthers gas Coach

The problem with Nottingham is who they are owned by. Neil Black doesn't care about results, just the balance sheet/profitability. If the Panthers had a quality owner who actually gave a shit about UK ice hockey, given the resources available l suspect they would dominate the eihl. While Black...
  9. Samael

R.I.P. Mr Moran

Sad news. Moran was old school Panthers and while not always popular with their fans he devoted decades of service to them which is rare these days. R.I.P GM and sincere condolences to his family and friends.
  10. Samael

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 22nd Dec 21

Like l said, pure speculation. The league also said the eihl would not be sustainable with behind closed doors games when we all went into lock down previously, and what is happening now? Fair enough it's only two games right now but let's be honest and realistic, it won't be just two games will it.
  11. Samael

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 22nd Dec 21

I wouldn't be at all suprised if it's to do with travelling expenses for storm rather than covid. Pure speculation of course but if the season gets cancelled in the new year do some teams really want to be laying out the expenses of travelling now? Either way it's all up in the air and getting...
  12. Samael

Ticket Vouchers?

I think the club should offer a choice, refund or webcast. I think most would opt for the latter but a refund option would stamp out any moaning from the minority who have a poor Internet connection and cannot stream games. I'm not a ST holder myself but if l were l wouldn't expect a refund as...
  13. Samael

Ben O’Connor released

I'm making a valid point l think, but OK James. Perhaps delete a bunch of off topic posts, mine included and lock the thread then as it has indeed run its course as Earnie said earlier.
  14. Samael

Ben O’Connor released

Too long, didn't read. Stop derailing threads and making them about you. You are 95% full of horseshit and this above post probably proves it. You, like some others on here, type too much and have nothing to actually say.
  15. Samael

Ben O’Connor released

He or she does post some logic and is not a 100% troll. An observation they made regarding omicron and why the government are not forthcoming with mortality rates for fear of essential workers not getting a booster and getting sick then made perfect sense if they are lower than previous spikes...
  16. Samael

Ben O’Connor released

It's rare l agree with Wannabe, but he's bang on here and you are talking crap Mazzoak. To suggest Todd has been playing catch up since he got here in Cardiff and has no forward plan is absolutely absurd. It's no wonder Steve King hasn't posted here in a while and Todd had a dig at the inferno...
  17. Samael

Tougher covid restrictions - risk to hockey?

That billion pounds that has been found is probably this year's tory Christmas party fund, which I'm guessing won't be happening now :)
  18. Samael

Ready to Burn Premiering tonight

Excellent watch. Very much needed right now too given the season we are having. Looking back at the Phillips and Regan ownership it made me grateful for what we have now.
  19. Samael

Devils Vs steelers - League - 18th Dec 21

Didn't watch the game as Ive got better things to spend my time and money on this time of year, but this result was a pleasant surprise. I was expecting them to lose this one. Well done Devils, glad to read that Davies got two goals as well. ✌️
  20. Samael

Mask wearing/drunks in your block at IAW

I think it's more likely Mazzoak is Chilee/electro. I also suspect if they carry on they will end up the same too.