Search results

1. M

Haddad released by Greenville

Can we keep to Haddad topic please, oh how weird is 2021...........
  2. M

It’ll be more relevant in time ;)
  3. M

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 17th Oct 2021

At least its not a goal in a game that was important.......
  4. M

Europe being the 2nd largest Ice Hockey región away from North America, l believe, it’s highly likely he’d sign in Europe. My sources though told me he’s signed for Kunlun Red Stars in China, he loves a Special Prawn Fried Rice & Pork Wonton. I was also told Lord will be out of Greenville, he...
  5. M

Absolutely. Pre Covid l worked with people who routinely worked 12 hrs, total professional workaholics, now though, thanks to performance figures managers are scratching their heads as to why these same people are barely doing 40% of their previous workload. l said before the team hit the ice...
  6. M

In North America, it’s called the Dressing Room...........;)
  7. M

Kevlar68 l fully respect every comment you make, same for most posters, but come on, we’ve both been around long enough to know people use certain terminology in a way to puff up. I’m not having a pop at you as you’d replied to the previous comment. Nobody watched last nights game with a smile...
  8. M

Some posters infamously break down around Christmas, what is bizarre is those who lamented such stupidity are now the ones breaking down loosing their load, all before November. Bizarre indeed......Covid got a lot to answer.
  9. M

Its pretty obviously going to particularly tough, for reason I’ve given. Obviously that’s every teams aim, realistically though, come on, 18 months shut down will be a factor. It’s been a factor in everyones job....... Why. This isn’t the team reading this, we’re not in the changing room...
  10. M

It’s a new coach to the league, new players, reduced bench, reduced finances & it’s only October for Christ sake. Why are people looking at the O zone or whatever jargon they’ve read on google for reasons, when the reasons are blindingly obvious, see opening sentence above. Chill out, we‘re...
  11. M

No l don’t.
  12. M

By saying ”we“ he’s confirmed he received the vaccine, if his intention was to be vague and not confirm either way as you suggest, simply say nothing makes more sense, especially taking into account there’s no discussion on vaccines in the video by the interviewer.
  13. M

Keep up, I’ve referenced my opinion is no greater than anyone else’s many times. I’ll say it again for those who need it repeating, we are all armchair experts.........
  14. M

Yes in this context as it’s not an interview about vaccination, he’s no reason to include himself or make any mention to it. Also as his first language is English & he’s of average or higher intelligence, he’s more than aware that using “We” included him. pronoun 1. used by a speaker to...
  15. M

You can say that we are dire. The rest of what you’ve written is baseless when you take into account the situation, from new coach, new team, Covid all factors that will impact our performance. You are allowed an opinion, of course, also accept that that opinion maybe flawed, incorrect...
  16. M

Personally I’d prefer to see all teams more or less at the same standard, leaving skill, both on and off the bench, to decide the result and not budget restrictions. We‘re all aware how boring sport can be when there is massive disparity in budgets.
  17. M

He‘s been vaccinated. Admitted here. https://www.swamprabbits.com/en/video/2021/8/joey-haddad-re-signing-interview-Aeog6dGJ
  18. M

He makes reference to meeting up with the team when “We all got vaccinated“ at 0.57 into the video below. The vaccine was issue was a poor excuse...... https://www.swamprabbits.com/en/video/2021/8/joey-haddad-re-signing-interview-Aeog6dGJ
  19. M

He stated in an interview on Greenville site that he’d received the vaccine with the rest of the team, that was several months ago, l linked the video on a thread on the Inferno.....