Search results

1. E

Enlighten Me

Everyone likes praise every now and again! However it should be in every player's contract - 'Do not read the Inferno'
  2. E

Devils Vs Panthers - 17 Nov - League

Our team is back. I really enjoyed that. Onwards and upwards. Well done to Lordo and the team. A new D will arrive eventually and I look forward to that.
  3. E

Devils Antibullying Videos

I am shocked and dismayed that such things should happen to our players! I don't do social media of any kind which has to be a good thing. Can not the originators of such messages be named and shamed and prevented from watching ice hockey games at IAW?
  4. E

Devils Vs Giants - 11 Nov - League

Well that was wishful thinking!
  5. E

Devils Vs Giants - 11 Nov - League

If Pope has a scorcher, we can win this one!
  6. E

Evan Mosey Signs

Lightning quick - the signing or the player? (haha) I have a feeling there will be another signing also.
  7. E

Devils Vs Blaze - 3 Nov - League

Blaze knocking on our door!
  8. E

Panthers vs Devils - 4 Nov - League

Apologise that previous post re Murdy was wrong. Took it off Elite summary page?
  9. E

Devils Vs Blaze - 3 Nov - League

Officiating tonight certainly was'what it is'. It was a disgraceful display by Rose and Darnell. Frustration cost us. Even Lord will have trouble keeping a civil tongue as to how this game was conducted.
  10. E

Giants v Devils Sunday Nov.11

This will be a huge game! Bet they will use last season Challenge Cup Final tactics , namely crash bang wallop and in general try to intimidate us big time . Lord always does his homework and will be wise to it. (Those hungry for atmosphere will not be disappointed)
  11. E

Last player!

I am sure that should we pick up an injury later on that Lordo and owners will do what they have to do. Meanwhile let's not rock the boat.
  12. E

Teams penalty minutes

Manchester penalty stats just got worse - see DOPS.
  13. E

Giants !

If I got it right, they only had 14 skaters last night in Nottingham so they are a team with heart! Their visit to Cardiff in November deserves to be a sellout.
  14. E

Lack of atmosphere

Surely atmosphere at the Arena is a two way thing. The fans feed off the player action and then the players feed off the fan reaction and encouragement. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. So be it- that's sport.
  15. E

Could this come processional

Could this become Processional ? - don't think so.
  16. E

Rumour Ben O’Connor leaving Swedish team

Some of the other teams might be a bit miffed about some of this content - such as Fife, Belfast, Nottingham. Sheffield are having a downer this season but they will come back and be competitive. As you say CHL was fantastic. Keep it going I say.
  17. E

Devils Vs Flames - Sat 27 Oct - CC

I note the smiley - but I refer to 68's second sentence of course.
  18. E

Devils Vs Flames - Sat 27 Oct - CC

I don't agree with that statement!
  19. E

Perceived Arrogance

Being arrogant is not a nice thing to be. Choose your words carefully and try not to offend. However the Welsh humour is terrific and some do not understand it. The chanting etc at end of Fife game was great fun.