Search results

1. M

Evan Mosey Signs

Maybe the extra speed allows us to play an extra defensive defenseman?
  2. M

Evan Mosey Signs

Well that was quick
  3. M

Ben Blood

Lordo to return to fill the 'energy' role faryna had? #wishfulthinking :cool:
  4. M

Rumour Ben O’Connor leaving Swedish team

Announced back to Sheffield!
  5. M

Thommo gone!

Not sure if legit, but Tom Sestito is rumoured to have put himself forward for the role.
  6. M

Rupert Brothers depart Sheffield

Bit off topic but surely a loss tonight would mean serious thoughts about replacing the coach...
  7. M

Steelers Vs Devils - Sun 23 Sept - League

Hey all, made the late decision to go up to Sheffield - double checking, is it block 102 for away fans? Many thanks in advance!
  8. M

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

Anyone know of any VPN/Proxy sites that can be used for you tube :) i understand i can use opera (have this on my laptop) but was looking for somthing to use straight through the smart TV Cheers in advance guys!
  9. M

Red Bull Salzburg Vs Devils -Thu 6th Sept 2018 / 7:30pm (CEST) - CHL

I feel like we dont compete until we bring the NA style... until the soft penalties come...
  10. M

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

I know hes not a D man but sure would be nice to accomodate him somewhere!
  11. M

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/14085/tanner-glass This fella is a free agent :rolleyes::D Wonder what the 'market' is like right now
  12. M

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Parisi leaves cardiff http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/tom-parisi-quits-devils-playing-game/
  13. M

Fun fact; since signing with fife today, Bari McKenzie has played for 7 of the last years EIite league teams (8 if you include MK as he played for them in the EPIHL). Has any other player come close to representing that many teams?
  14. M

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Looking at this objectively as possible. I dont see any teams getting close in their squads this year to the devils. Would be surprised if we lost more than 10 league fixtures this year. Hoping for a domestic clean sweep and last 16 spot in the CHL :D
  15. M

I dont think it is going to be this but.... Brian McGrattan's twitter picture is a gorilla in shades. I think this is coincidence and steve is having some fun taking photos of wild animals on holiday, but is fun to speculate :p
  16. M

New signing to be announced NOW

I beleive the owners also said this in the calagary summit :D hes a 60 point player this year
  17. M

Feel like these signings are a game of top trumps with a few massive cards left to play :confused: gonna be exciting thats for sure
  18. M

Was thinking the same! Same happened with Bordeleau last year (hard, but clean, hits penalised) Wonder if thats a deciding factor in recruitment now ?
  19. M

For those who havent seen it, compilation of big hits from the past season ! :D
  20. M

Probably me talking rubbish here, but wouldn't you rather split Hedden & Martin up to have 1 Sniper, 1 pass-first guy and 1 puck-retaining forward on the top 2 lines? e.g. Pope- Martin - Haddad Bentivoglio - Hedded - (Import/Ulmer)