Search results

1. M

Devils Vs Panthers - 17 Nov - League

Cracking game that had everything we need, with some room for improvement. Let’s face it, one game at a time and remember not every game is a certainty, not every performance is going to be clinical. We may well still be in a dip. Plenty to come this season, that's the way l like it.
  2. M

Sell Out

That’s an impressive improvement.......
  3. M

Devils Antibullying Videos

Mr Balls is many things, but not a bully, not with that face...........
  4. M

Sell Out

Should be an epic game. Certainly fans need to be loud and proud. Who’ll win, I’d say it’ll be a close game with Devils taking it by 2 goals.
  5. M

Just checked his Twitter account, he’s on a full on rant, he’s tagging owners, players, the organisation. It might be a good idea to ban him from games for his own safety.
  6. M

If your a fan you’ll keep the faith, support the team. Who the hell does this guy think he is.
  7. M

Devils Vs Giants - 11 Nov - League

If l hadn’t watched this team previously I’d say who the hell put that team together, this seasons budget must have been cheap recruiting AAA players. I’ve just watched the highlights. Pretty sure this situation will reverse quickly.
  8. M

We lost 8-0. It’s pretty obvious our defence wasn’t present, our forwards lacking and the Nettie had a poor game. We don’t need to bang on about players performance with a score line like that. I’m pretty sure their not happy about it themselves. Put yourself in their shoes would you be happy...
  9. M

Jr Devils at MK game last night

I wasn’t at the game. Some of the posts here clearly demonstrate how difficult it is to deal with parents. I’ve experienced it at other public venues, so whilst l agree starting this thread was probably not the best move, I do feel for Hydd Wyn. If it helps my opinion of the Junior Devils has...
  10. M

I take your point. It’s just some people push their opinion as fact, reacting in such a defensive manner. Is Lord incompetent, he must be, if fans can point out solutions to problems. He put the team together, if it’s not working, criticism is indirectly calling out the coaches failings. If Lord...
  11. M

We got beat 8-0 at home this time last year by Notthingham, pretty much the same armchair experts criticism came pouring out of so called fans. How did last year end.
  12. M

Hey if you cannot take criticism............
  13. M

No l wouldn’t, l go to watch a game, fully aware of what can and does happen. We have decent owners, an excellent GM, a saintly coach and a decent team. So chill out, jeez.
  14. M

I wasn’t at the game, so sorry I cannot give a view of the game.
  15. M

Chill out FFS. We lost games last year and the year before like this. This is a repeat, it’s typical consistent performance we have this point in the season. By March it’ll be the forum mocking posters for their opinions of a few poor games, in November. Move on.
  16. M

Could this come processional

Well the same rules apply.
  17. M

Ben Blood

Wow bit of a social media meltdown. I’m not surprised, with some of the signings we’ve made now and in the past it wouldn’t surprise me if their contracts had a provision that meant if an offer from elsewhere came in the Devils would release the player. Eagerly awaiting Bloods replacement.
  18. M

Panthers vs Devils - 4 Nov - League

I’m not comparing, my point was referencing Thommo poor recruitment for 2018. I don’t know if that was a result of budget restrictions, poor advice or pressure. Lord has none of those, so his focus is far less blurry.
  19. M

Panthers vs Devils - 4 Nov - League

Bowns performance is a reflection of the team, full stop. How anybody can do that position is mind boggling. Our defence isn’t closing lanes down effectively, that’s a coaching issue, easily addressed with the calibre of players in the squad. Lords been consistently slow setting lines, it’s not...
  20. M

Could this come processional

The cynic in me would suggest the timing is perfect. I’m happy we’ve lost games, competition is what help makes an atmosphere, whether or not it’s in our favour l don’t really care. Watching a team trying to claw back the lead is exciting.