Search results

1. Kevlar68

Coventry Boxing Day 2021

I know its a few months away but is there any trips for this in the pipeline? Just trying to plan ahead and get away from the family :D
  2. Kevlar68

Steelers vs Devils - League 26th Sept 21

Thanks all.
  3. Kevlar68

Customized shirts to order

Can I just interject here please. It states in main post "replica" and the customer has no obligation to pay for the jersey if they think it's poor quality, wrong size etc. The customer only pays if happy with the shirt. I pay out of my own pocket up front for the shirts. It's no risk for the...
  4. Kevlar68

Steelers vs Devils - League 26th Sept 21

Why didn't McNally ice?
  5. Kevlar68

Devils vs Flames - CC - 25th Sept 21

But also on EIHL game preview it says nothing.
  6. Kevlar68

Devils vs Flames - CC - 25th Sept 21

Not seen anything on EIHL or on game preview.
  7. Kevlar68

Also i can get vintage and movie hockey jerseys
  8. Kevlar68

Devils shop today

Not sure but it will say on the shops site I would think.
  9. Kevlar68

I've PM'd you
  10. Kevlar68

New Jerseys

If it is from Romania which I think it was last season there could be a wait. We waited last season 2 weeks past the arrival date. I got my shirts from China quicker.
  11. Kevlar68

Anyone looking for any players shirts from previous clubs (apart from European leagues) please PM me with your enquiries. I know someone who sources them out. These are replica shirts not game issue. Here are a few of the shirts i have acquired for supporters in the past. Shirts are all priced...
  12. Kevlar68

Block 13 challenge …….

I like this idea, would be better than the crap music that's been played this season, it's been shocking.
  13. Kevlar68

Council to buy ice rink Bro Radio

Swansea council are millions in profit but it needs that leisure centre even at a loss. Businesses through out time have loss leaders which mean who sell one thing at a loss only to generate profit from something else. With Swansea leisure centre it brings people to the town centre, if it was...
  14. Kevlar68

Also apart from gyms what other sporting leisure activities are there in cardiff? Forget the pitches and leisure centres around cardiff I mean purpose built sporting leisure activities. Cardiff needs as many places as possible just for the fact to give the children an option of things to do and...
  15. Kevlar68

I would have to research not to mis-quote you, i wouldn't want that. I actually live in a lovely area thanks, i can walk 5 mins and i'm on the beach, i know the Mumbles well BUT Swansea town centre is a dump and the 2 Premier inns are in town. As for Mark Bailey he may be moving as he wanted to...
  16. Kevlar68

I'm not going to research through your back catalogue of posts but you have been negative on more than 2 subjects other than Lord and Council but i'm sure you can copy and paste all your negative posts to prove me wrong. As for the wallet only you know that. I found some magic beans but knew...
  17. Kevlar68

When i'm wrong i'll admit it which it seems i was when it comes to attendance figures, in fact from your research i was way off BUT i've never known anyone so negative about something they say they are a fan of. If you found a thousand pound you'd have a negative slant on it, it wouldn't be the...
  18. Kevlar68

Nice that you went that deep in to figures and you've put some thought in to it and proved i'm wrong. Even with it being so hugely used if those numbers are anywhere near that which they may or may not be, we don't know, i can't see the IAW getting shut down any time soon.
  19. Kevlar68

New EIHL Title Sponsorship / TV deal

Any pay channel is the same really, you pay for the channel but maybe only watch 10% of what's on it, that's why I ditched all my pay channels years ago. Now I watch everything through the net or downloads.
  20. Kevlar68

Did a bit of number crunching, so i worked out with an average of 2500 fans a game, then divided by 365 days it comes out at average 226 visitors a day, that's without public skating and other events. So i would put IAW above pool then White Water. Running cost agreed White Water would be...