Search results

1. R

EIHL Last Man Standing- v3

Panthers to beat Blaze
  2. R

Steelers vs Devils - League 26th Sept 21

They’ve constantly said Reid as the two goals… And perhaps it was the Devils choice to switch Franny in for Skalde without them knowing?
  3. R

No replays either. The cynic in me might think it’s a deliberate ploy to show the value of the £15 webcast… you get what you pay for and all that.
  4. R

That’s a crap excuse. They can build a temporary gantry further down for one game. Not even a scoreboard and they just put a commercial break during a pp whilst in the puck was in play. Paid for service mind…
  5. R

Devils vs Flames - CC - 25th Sept 21

Is that so? Will be great to hear Aled and JD on the mic again soon then.
  6. R

Devils vs Flames - CC - 25th Sept 21

Yes same. I refuse to buy every week at those prices.
  7. R

Devils shop today

Thanks all
  8. R

Devils shop today

Thank you!
  9. R

Devils shop today

Morning all, Does anyone know what the opening times the shop are today please? Thanks in advance.
  10. R

Webcast a go-er.

Would love to see Aled back doing commentary / interviews. He had a brilliant style, and him and JD worked really well together.
  11. R

Webcast a go-er.

Brilliant!
  12. R

Webcast a go-er.

Or maybe we should just bow to all-positivity all the time right? Your consistent positive comments get quite frustrating. The club themselves admit that they screw up on times, so they don't need you to be shooting down anything that's not received with acclaim. You've just contradicted...
  13. R

Webcast a go-er.

My thoughts exactly. I don't understand why they're not selling it at a more reasonable price to get more purchases. I'd consider myself a devoted fan, with circumstances dictating that I can't have a season ticket this year for the first time in 12 years. I'd be one of the targeted market, who...
  14. R

New EIHL Title Sponsorship / TV deal

NHL deal i would guess. The current one has expired.
  15. R

Nottingham today

Ok, cheers. I've heard different, similar to the Hendrikx situation.
  16. R

Lausanne here we come!

Intrigued to know why?
  17. R

Nottingham today

Yep, He was signed with us until just a month or so ago wasn't he?
  18. R

Webcast a go-er.

I also paid for the same game…
  19. R

Webcast a go-er.

No webcast is worth £15, let alone an exhibition game that season ticket holders are getting for free.
  20. R

Lausanne here we come!

Fair play, that's Jenks kind of levels, stalking the owner in the toilet! Glad you enjoyed the trip and thanks for a great update. Enjoy the rest of your trip.