1. Diafol

Steelers vs Devils - League 26th Sept 21

Yep. That's a point thrown away there :(
  2. Diafol

Reid strikes again :)
  3. Diafol

If you think that's bad (and it is), remember the black logo they used to have in the goal area ?
  4. Diafol

Fair comment about the scoreboard, maybe that's why the start of the programme was delayed trying to get it sorted ? Who knows...
  5. Diafol

Not much PS can do about the camera positions in the big arenas though, Nottingham is just as bad.
  6. Diafol

Premier Sports staff not the only ones getting annoyed with how long the Steelers intro is taking. Mind the language lads, you've left your mikes on !!!
  7. Diafol

Terrible service with Prem Sports.

The last time I subscribed was when they had a special offer at the end of the last season, £5 a month I think it was. When the season got ended early I cancelled straight away without a problem.
  8. Diafol

Devils vs Flames - CC - 25th Sept 21

That's possibly the only post I've agreed with in this thread. It's also possibly the only post I've understood in this thread.
  9. Diafol

Devils shop today

Do they sell petrol ? Asking for a friend...
  10. Diafol

New EIHL Title Sponsorship / TV deal

I've just been checking the Premier Sports / Free Sports listings and there's no repeat scheduled, or any signs of a highlights show. YouTube it is then.
  11. Diafol

PLEA

I think its definitely more the "newbies / Saturday night out crowd" than STH / regulars. However: Do masks also apply to rink staff, as there were a few who didn't bother last night.
  12. Diafol

Cardiff arena

Yes they're putting seats in the gantry ! I'll get me coat...
  13. Diafol

I can't see any live games being aired on Freesports but it wouldn't surprise me if they were repeated on there later in the week.
  14. Diafol

Webcast a go-er.

No it hasn't ! Oh sorry, wrong room... ;)
  15. Diafol

Webcast a go-er.

Icetime TV are still providing the coverage (pictures, commentary etc). It just appears that the infrastructure for transmitting the webcast has been "contracted out" to Infinity 21.
  16. Diafol

Webcast a go-er.

I've been saying this for years, you can get subscriptions for NHL, also AHL and ECHL where a monthly fee will get you access to all games in that league. I'd definitely be up for something like that, or a season ticket package for our away games.
  17. Diafol

Webcast a go-er.

If I've got this right: The hosting and distribution is now organised by Infinity 21 who do the same for Steelers, Giants and Storm. The standard charge for those 3 webcasts is £15 each, which makes me suspect it might be down to Infinity 21 rather than the club. That's why I stopped buying...
  18. Diafol

It's still cheaper than a webcast ! I'll get me coat...
  19. Diafol

Nottingham today

Her Majesty's Panthers ?
  20. Diafol

Announced today - Premier Sports https://www.eliteleague.co.uk/article/1460-premier-sports-join-as-elite-league-headline-sponsors