1. R

WANTED Dixon game worn Jersey

I can send pics across when I get home in work atm
  2. R

WANTED Dixon game worn Jersey

I got last season white I will sell on
  3. R

Steelers vs Devils - League 26th Sept 21

That was piss poor to through that away like that ! Register try’s to do to much and is too slow to get back but not singling anyone out that wasn’t good
  4. R

New Jerseys

Yes all good thank you mate hockey’s back so how can you not be hope your well too
  5. R

New Jerseys

I carnt help you on that one sorry mate
  6. R

New Jerseys

They are not from CCM same supplier as last season think ccm is just one of the sponsors
  7. R

Nottingham today

All around two brilliant efforts this weekend this new team look sharp and very quick , was there tonight and last nite and this team is exiting still very early days but I think this is a new era of a very good era , Reid showed what he is about tonight had a very good nite ! Cox and Sanford...
  8. R

Nottingham today

Anyone heading up to Nottingham today ?
  9. R

Black Jerseys - 2021/22

I would say that there is a change for what ever reason as you can see the fight strap stitching on the back of Davies jerseys so I would say that they are the jerseys
  10. R

Black Jerseys - 2021/22

I would try on before order I had a xl this year and season gone the xl this year is more like a xxl from last year have gone for a large my self this year
  11. R

NOTTINGHAM SATURDAY

Anyone else actually buzzing about this game tomorrow or is it just me , how nice is it to be Finlay back home , and how exiting does our new line up seem to be ! Really can not wait for the season ahead guys happy hockey days
  12. R

Black Jerseys - 2021/22

I know the players jerseys don’t have stiched name and numbers this year down to time to get the jerseys in ! But as far as the skyline I’m not to sure I have brought jerseys my self and that didn’t even cross my mind but you are rite there is none on the replicas but is on the players that...
  13. R

Lausanne here we come!

Carruth is different class hope we will be able to keep him he keeps playing as he is he will have offers from all ends
  14. R

Lausanne here we come!

PP does not look the best we need to take them opportunity’s look better 5 on 5 than 5 on 4
  15. R

Lausanne here we come!

Haven’t seen him my self tbh
  16. R

Lausanne here we come!

Register is looking solid really like the look of him think he is going to be massive for us this year
  17. R

Lausanne here we come!

Looking really sharp I think ! A lot of nice play all around let’s go devils
  18. R

Black Jerseys - 2021/22

No they don’t
  19. R

Game worn jerseys for sale

ok still got it off you want it
  20. R

Game worn jerseys for sale

2019/20 benti ( red ) jersey £200 2019/20 Dixon ( white ) jersey £250 2019/20 Dixon ( pride ) jersey £300 ( SOLD ) 2017/18 Pope ( st David’s ) green jersey £150 ( SOLD ) All size XL