Search results

1. Z

Webcast a go-er.

Agreed, id definitely watch a lot more games at £10 a game, but I find £15 just too big of a jump.
  2. Z

Webcast a go-er.

Even if it is neat, I can't afford £15 extra everytime, its a heck of a jump in price. I refused to pay it to Sheffield & Belfast so I'm not going to start regularly pay it every week now, as I just don't have the funds for that unfortunately, even if I did, I still think its too high a price to...
  3. Z

New IIHF 2021/22 Fighting Rule

Ah right I didnt realise as the twitter EIHL polls account has written it as if its a new rule for this season. I really hope its not brought in to our league.
  4. Z

New IIHF 2021/22 Fighting Rule

Has anyone seen this possible new rule change in the EIHL if they follow the IIHF rule book to the letter, not sure if previously mentioned on here? Surely they won't bring it in after so many fighters have been signed up by teams? FIGHTING Under 21/22 IIHF rules a willing combatant being...
  5. Z

Webcast a go-er.

I certainly won't be buying a webcast for that price unfortunately & if I do it will be just 1
  6. Z

Devils TV Livestream season 2021/22

Devils have just announced they've changed to infinity21 to supply the livestream, the same company who does the Belfast, Sheffield & Manchester games. My only concern is the price has gone up to £15 a game now. Whats everyone's opinion...
  7. Z

2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

Isn't there meant to be a gentleman's agreement on a salary cap this season?
  8. Z

I really was thinking of going to both, but as you said the uncertainty & the numbers creeping up in some countries is still a slight worry, as the need to quarantine when getting back & the cost of testing on arrival & before leaving again is a big extra on top.
  9. Z

Just seen that Giants are rumoured to have signed this guy by that Rumours Twitter account!! All I can say is WOW if its true!! https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/41183/griffin-reinhart
  10. Z

I'm going with this theory, as its much more plausible & much less reading to do than all the other previous comments!! :p;):)
  11. Z

Agreed & im sure Register was one of the top PP point scorers last season in the ECHL, so with him & BOC on it, im sure we should have a stronger PP this season.
  12. Z

Signings for 2021/22 season

Going on those ECHL stats, yes.
  13. Z

Could well be, as its not the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th time this account has posted about potential import signing rumours about Devils, which to date 3 have turned out correct, so possibly stepping on too many feet?!
  14. Z

Interesting EIHL article O'connor and Myers

Well I trust what the Skalde, Todd & the owners see in him, they obviously think he's good enough for our defence if we sign him & that's good enough for me.
  15. Z

So how many more imports do we have left to announce?
  16. Z

How good a league is the Swedish 2nd division compared to say the ECHL/AHL, ive heard its pretty good?
  17. Z

I think their could be 1 or 2 in that comment. SLEUTHED & DRY. no idea why, just do :p
  18. Z

His numbers may well have dropped slightly due to a different role on the team, hopefully if he does sign i think he would put up decent numbers in this league.
  19. Z

Mosey rumoured to be signing for Steelers on EIHL rumours Twitter page.