2. Wannabe2

Steelers v Devils

Perhaps you could get a lift with the owners,
  3. Wannabe2

Car tyres

Anyone here in the tyre business please. 07803496751
  4. Wannabe2

Steelers v Devils

I will refund you mate, so as I can burn it out the garden, the only worse shirt you could have bought me was Peron.
  5. Wannabe2

New EIHL Title Sponsorship / TV deal

Premier sports are far from shite, what you on about they showed all the Devils CHL games, they don’t stream they use their own satelitte facilities like sky, BT, I have subscribed to Premier sports for 6 years, your confused buddy.
  6. Wannabe2

Steelers v Devils

Highlights of Steelers v Panthers now on YouTube folks, let’s hope we do a Panthers and shove it up them.
  7. Wannabe2

Steelers v Devils

Can someone please beat the crap out of that sucker punching stinking filthy rink rat Crappy Connolly on Sunday please, good player on his day but a crap house generally. His hit on the Panthers goalie last week was a disgrace, if that was our goalie Louis would have taken his head off, mind you...
  8. Wannabe2

Council to buy ice rink Bro Radio

Once upon a time, a long time ago deep in the forest I found a golden magic chalice, or was it yesterday in llandaff fields I found a conker, and after talking to all the animals I found the squirrel who had lost it, there was a reward to the finder of 3 acorns, and we all know what comes from...
  9. Wannabe2

You got the Armchair bit right.
  10. Wannabe2

Who gives a toss, anyone can pluck numbers out of the sky. There all Mickey Mouse anyway, probably, I say, conservatory, I’d guess, more likely. can you be a bit more vague.
  11. Wannabe2

PLEA

I do as should these idiots result in more cases and maybe more deaths the consequences could fall on all indoor events, also there were far far more than a meagre dozen not wearing masks on Saturday. Not having anything to worry about to me is a long long way off yet unfortunately.
  12. Wannabe2

Plus rec teams and figure skaters.
  13. Wannabe2

You supplied the bullets mate no one else, he who lives by the sword.
  14. Wannabe2

Mazzoak give us all a break, we are still in the middle of a pandemic people are still losing their lives and folks are clinging on dearly for any good news. Then a pain in the butt comes on here trying to burst peoples positive vibes, and trying to drag peoples hopes down to your miserable...
  15. Wannabe2

Storm v Devils

We would all like to see the McNally incident but the chances of seeing that are less than winning the Euro Millions.
  16. Wannabe2

Storm v Devils

Small ice, it worked against us big time our speed was stemmed with no room to use it, very scrappy game, entertainment went as soon as Mc Nally was thrown out. Zamboni broke down, ice was shite and dragged us down. Best to move on now.
  17. Wannabe2

Storm v Devils

No mate I am home watching the webcast.
  18. Wannabe2

Storm v Devils

I realise that mate and I don’t agree with checking to the head one bit, but not having seen the incident I can’t condemn him either. We certainly need him on the ice as he is a big asset.
  19. Wannabe2

Storm v Devils

Sorry as you know I am very old, what does that mean ???