Search results

1. Hedd Wyn John

Devils Vs Giants - 11 Nov - League

I’ve not been to a huge amount of away games but I think there’s some truth to what you’re saying, I just hope the reputation of the fan base isn’t tarnished by a small minority that’s all.
  2. Hedd Wyn John

I agree but I think it’s important to remember when you’ve got a fan base of I dont know say 3,000 fans then if 1% are idiots then that’s 30 fans. With the rise of social media this small minority can come across as being much greater in number than they are in reality.
  3. Hedd Wyn John

A detailed and informative analysis, spot on the money I’d say.
  4. Hedd Wyn John

I felt a few weeks back they were strong contenders for the title & now I think they’re in the driving seat. Fast, physical & full of skill. Let’s not forget they shutout Nottingham 4-0 Saturday night & that’s a big achievement. I think the Devils will bounce back, when we’re on form we can beat...
  5. Hedd Wyn John

Evan Mosey Signs

Thoughts on Mosey so far? IMO it looks like he’s just settling in & so will need time to work things out. I don’t think he’s a replacement for Blood
  6. Hedd Wyn John

Good question I think a couple of players might be carrying a few injuries (Ritchie looking slower than usual) , Haddad just not showing his usual zip plus Blood leaving has changed things. Also teams have watched how they play and adapted their style.
  7. Hedd Wyn John

Poor officials is one thing but worse is when your own team is committing blatant fouls because their struggling to defend, & that’s what was happening. Yes there’s always 1 or 2 questionable calls but from what I saw the Devils deserved each penalty & more could have been called against us.
  8. Hedd Wyn John

The Devils look like a glass cannon right now. The D just isn’t there. After the slow & laboured won over MK yesterday I was worried about us playing the Giants and felt a loss was on the cards tonight. I didn’t imagine this scoreline. We’ve seen it a few times now, devils concede a couple of...
  9. Hedd Wyn John

Jr Devils at MK game last night

Anyway I’ve said my piece. End of.
  10. Hedd Wyn John

There were no stewards in the vicinity at th, if there was I’d have spoken to one. Also I’ve said why approaching parents isn’t that easy. I was trying to watch s hockey game! Not playing spot the parent
  11. Hedd Wyn John

We tried addressing it, repeatedly so did people around us. Unfortunately there wasn’t any stewards nearby that I could call attention to. Hence why I’ve just put a polite message on this board.
  12. Hedd Wyn John

But did it happen? Are you sure? Careful now lots of people on here would say you imagined it.
  13. Hedd Wyn John

I’m sorry you’re right. I imagined it. My view wasn’t blocked at all.
  14. Hedd Wyn John

If the kids were sat in the very front row. It may well be the case that some or all were supervised. But as they were all together it’s very hard to tell without careful observation. Not ideal when you’re trying to watch a hockey game easier said than done I’m afraid. I only identified that...
  15. Hedd Wyn John

You admit you don’t know what I saw. So kindly be quiet then! I know MK has terrible sight lines l, I’ve been there several times. Do you really think I’d go to the trouble to start this thread because my view was blocked by a staircase or a border? Seriously.
  16. Hedd Wyn John

What I’m saying is: A) parents don’t have signs on their head B) when there’s 8 kids in a group how on earth am I going to know who the parent for which one is. C) judging by the response to a polite thread by some on here it’s a good thing I didn’t manage to speak to a parent D) why should I...
  17. Hedd Wyn John

So what you’re saying I that I deliberately made up a story about Really? Are you telling me that my view wasn’t repeatedly blocked? Am I making this up? Did my partner imagine it as well? Did the little old lady sitting next to me who complained she couldn’t see also make it up? And the guy...
  18. Hedd Wyn John

Block 7 second row from the front, kids were in the front row. Unfortunately I couldn’t really work out who was a parent of who because there were so many kids sat together. The only time I worked out who was a parent was when a middle aged chap passed a coke and pizza to a young blonde lad...
  19. Hedd Wyn John

I am sorry I was mistaken, I must have imagined it all. I’ll also tell the 5 or 6 people who was in my vicinity they also imagined it too. It wasn’t the kids blocking our view, obviously you’re correct because you know exactly what I saw. Thanks for that
  20. Hedd Wyn John

Like I said not all kids were an issue. Your child was probably one that was ok. But it was clear that several kids probably weren’t being suoervised because several fans including myself had to ask the kids to sit down. Plus Why should I and the other fans have to move seats because kids refuse...