Search results

1. d20

Jr Devils at MK game last night

So you're trying to say you couldn't approach a parent as you didn't know where they were well you didn't look hard enough as we were all behind them and around them pretty easy to see really abs As said if it was such an issue and they bothered you that much like I said there were plenty of...
  2. d20

Jr Devils at MK game last night

I guess you only chose to see what you wanted to see ,some of the kids did stand up at times and were told by their parents to sit down plenty of times me being one of them ,I guess if it bothered you that much you could've moved to the many seats 3-4 rows behind that were empty in the block so...
  3. d20

Evan Mosey Signs

I guess only Steve King can answer if hes a direct replacement for Blood,personally I think not and we will see another D.
  4. d20

Evan Mosey Signs

He's already here was in the rink tonight ,seriously some people not saying he's good enough this is s good signing and won't be the replacement for Blood that will still happen .
  5. d20

Evan Mosey Signs

top signing that ,good player
  6. d20

Evan Mosey Signs

happy with this .good signing ,lighting quick
  7. d20

Ben Blood

Gutted to lose him but you cant blame him,top team and top league,. I feel for the owners as theyve lost out on 2 Uni deals here with the players but we know we will get in a very good replacement so its just a matter of time now ,as Id imagine once they knew they'd have been looking .
  8. d20

C c seedings

we will pick the one with the least travel.
  9. d20

Clubhouse bar

Lets be honest things could be put up on a matchday basis and taken down after,many football/rugby clubs much bigger than us share grounds and have photos etc on the walls around stadiums etc which are put up and replaced straight after its not hard and could easily be done on this basis so...
  10. d20

Rumour Ben O’Connor leaving Swedish team

cant see him going anywhere else.
  11. d20

Rumour Ben O’Connor leaving Swedish team

Shame ,like seeing Brit guy do well in other leagues but seems like he'll be back with the steelers soon
  12. d20

Hotham

Just wants to play hockey and with his brother ,he will rack the points up in that league ,easy games for him.
  13. d20

EIHL Predictions ......

devils will win it again...ill be more amazed if we dont ...we know how to win .
  14. d20

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

Fantastic game and a hell of a comeback by our guys after being 0-3 down ,a few years ago if we'd played these teams we would have hardly touched the puck in the last 2 years we have competed against top, top teams and but for the bounce of a puck and not so many " light " penalty calls on us (...
  15. d20

Paul Crowder

" I dont want to toot my horn " ....but then he goes on too....sorry but he wasnt good enough I always felt he couldve done more and he looked as though he played like he wasnt bothered ,there were better players on our team so thats why his time was limited and we've upgraded hugely
  16. d20

Hotham

he's posted a picture yesterday of him with his dog.
  17. d20

ANY UPDATE?

Richie isnt supposed to be out long ,which is good news
  18. d20

ANY UPDATE?

cant see us going for a forward thought we were going with 2 D but you never know seeing as Faryna could be out till nov/dec
  19. d20

ANY UPDATE?

probably steelers bound.......then again wasnt he training with Faryna last year in a gym
  20. d20

ANY UPDATE?

I'll go Mike Lundin