Search results

1. Bazza

season tickets

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/season-ticket-collection-information2/
  2. Bazza

IAW bar prices

Guessing still no Dr Pepper on tap then???!
  3. Bazza

IAW bar prices

Or did they increase it ahead of the boxing??
  4. Bazza

Tidy like...

I meant just the nationality!!! :-)
  5. Bazza

Tidy like...

Bit random as we are in the middle of the off season but saw saw something on BBC website yesterday that reminded me of the thing that annoys me at Devils matches - litter under the seats! Drinks/bottles/50:50 tickets/food wrappers etc. How hard is it to take your rubbish to a bin instead of...
  6. Bazza

Signings on Monday.

My guess - Martin, Strachan, Myers and Faryna on Monday...
  7. Bazza

Humboldt Broncos, Saskatchewan RIP

Terrible news www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-43679808
  8. Bazza

Giants v Devils - Fri 16 Mar 2018 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Followed on MNL from New Zealand! Gutted not there tomorrow but so chuffed. Fingers crossed for playoffs....
  9. Bazza

Devils v Giants - Sun 4 Mar 2018 - Challege Cup Final - FO 6pm - Chat/Udates

It's being towed away. Nice Merc. Somebody must have noticed they forgot to take it home?! It will be very busy later. Car parks are 'OK' but not 100% clear/usable.
  10. Bazza

Corey departing

Thing is I think it was him trying to hit Weller and he came off 2nd best!!!!
  11. Bazza

Corey departing

Weller?
  12. Bazza

Mayhem Monday ....

Only way they will see a trophy lifted in their house!
  13. Bazza

Cup final ticket details

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/c-cup-final-info/ No need to all queue at 09.00!!!!
  14. Bazza

Devils v Steelers - Wed 7 Feb 2018 - C Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

I am still buzzing this morning - imagine what the players and coaches etc feel like!
  15. Bazza

Devils v Steelers - Wed 7 Feb 2018 - C Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

Quiz time....fill in the blanks Snow White and ___ Dwarfs ___ days of the week ___ Deadly Sins The Magnificent ___ Cardiff Devils ___ - Sheffield Steelers 1 Bonus point if you can work out the connection....
  16. Bazza

Bigger rink (in theory)

That's why it is perfect where it is!!! :-)
  17. Bazza

Fan Council Updates

I am sure you will be blown away when it eventually happens - but for now enjoy your nap....
  18. Bazza

Fan Council Updates

Minutes are being circulated for approval as you read this!
  19. Bazza

Parking this weekend?

Looks like day 2 of swimming gala or something else big as parking already manic. Strongly suggest fans look at Morrisons or Wilcox house as I predict chaos elsewhere!
  20. Bazza

Cardiff Devils v Guildford Flames - League 14/01 @ 18:00 - Chat/Updates

Never seen Asselin that feisty before - I think one of their team questioned is photography skills and the red mist came over him! Go Patrick!