Search results

1. T

Last player announcement!!

Behave yourselves its sunday love and peace to all men. You sure its not Spiro Goulakos?
  2. T

Tonights game

Their league is the same as Banska Byristica i believe and they were pretty good when they came here.
  3. T

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

I agree after reading about the issues at the Montreal organisation it seems toxic for a young player. Coming to the UK he could attract the attention of one of the other teams.
  4. T

Reading the stuff about Parisi on the internet he would be a lot happier here with the Devils owners and management after the shambles of the Montreal setup.
  5. T

Ice time tv

They are covering this saturday's game against Poprad
  6. T

Game Night Parking

According to the sign it is £85 yes £85
  7. T

The latest i can find on Parisi says he was a restricted free agent with the canadiens. July 1st the deadline, he changed to an unrestricted free agent not wanted by the canadiens organisation and open to offers. No offers are listed as yet but at 25 its an awkward age.So he could be still...
  8. T

Game Night Parking

Notifications of car parking were put on the website.When i queried the Wilcox house situation the site was changed but no mention made of Morrisons.Sadly i foolishly thought Morrisons would be OK.
  9. T

Game Night Parking

God does this mean i have to follow Twitter every match day? So does this mean i have a parking ticket coming my way.?
  10. T

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

Does seem silly a friend in our row bought a bottle for his son and he was a bit surprised.Taking your own cap as suggested seems the answer
  11. T

Game Night Parking

When was this announced DaveW
  12. T

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

All a bit shambolic i thought.Lordo obviously is trying all sorts of line combinations with Moore in defence,Batch at forward etc. Occasionally good to watch.The result was fair we failed to put our chances away.I wondered if we were trying to avoid injuries. The panthers fans cheered wildly at...
  13. T

Game Night Parking

Wilcox House not available tonight per club website just mentions IAW and pool car parks. No word on Morrisons
  14. T

Game Night Parking

Is Wilcox House and Morrisons still available for us?
  15. T

He could be our first reserve
  16. T

Game Night Parking

Wednesday night the arena and pool car parks were full.Lots of folk wanting to swim in this hot weather
  17. T

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Dont you love the hockey experts
  18. T

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Elite Prospects rumours section have Pietrus going to Poland
  19. T

Terry Phillips writes under his own byline whatever sport he covers. I would trust his stories above anything written by forum posters. From the latest Steve King post there has clearly been a delay. Strange that a regular poster on here who claims to be highly educated in hockey matters has...
  20. T

You would rather believe a gif of sloth than a statement from Terry Phillips one of our most loyal media people. If i was Terry Phillips i would be offended/embarassed as his info would have come from the club. So are you saying the devils are now going with 5 D-men? Perhaps the club would like...