Search results

1. E

Lord wins

Do you mean Welsh Hwyl?
  2. E

Glasgow clan

It may turn out that we all pause until 22/23. I sincerely hope not but it is not out of the question. As for NI (where I have spent half my working life) the Giants have been the good part of the glue that brought the two sides together in a common love of the sport. It must continue.
  3. E

Lord wins

Interestingly in the Lost column both Florida(top) and Greenville (4th) are on 15. Greenville however have 9 o/t losses to Florida’s nil.
  4. E

Raffle idea

Or a weekly or fortnightly 50/50 (with 50 to the club’s benefit)?
  5. E

Might this pave the way for Ice Hockey ? .....

In another related article on Wales on Line it mentions that the Wales Millennium Centre could fully reopen to the public in September. There is hope!
  6. E

Peacocks

I do not see us being on the priority list? Nice they have been rescued though and shops and jobs saved.
  7. E

If we get a season 21/22

Were these not outdoors?
  8. E

This may be helpful

50 years a seafarer. Not much use to anyone unless you have something that floats!
  9. E

The future of the Elite League and its teams

Mark Dripford today states that we (in Wales) will probably still be social distancing for the whole of 2021. Well that’s not good news for the IAW ?
  10. E

Elite Series

It would be nice to have more cameras in Cardiff.
  11. E

The future of the Elite League and its teams

CHL (Bit off topic sorry) our CHL slot that never happened due to Covid - confirmed carried over to 21/2022
  12. E

New Plans For ISV

Priority should be a car park!! Then add the velodrome and whatever.
  13. E

Elite Series

I see where you are coming from Hockeymad . I console myself in thinking this is the only way the Brits are going to get meaningful ice time prior to the International Championships.
  14. E

Intimidating/Loyal and sometimes annoying rinks/supporters!!!

Correction to the above: It was in Minsk. Remember Squirt? She saw the dead body while in the bar at a hotel. The family had been contacted to collect the body but by the time they arrived someone had stolen his shoes. This is going back a bit.(early nineties)
  15. E

Intimidating/Loyal and sometimes annoying rinks/supporters!!!

I think there was a body in a restaurant just pushed aside in Belarus. It was a Devils game not GB
  16. E

Elite Series

I am interested to see how it pans out and at what level of quality and what difficulties will they encounter along the way. I wish them well. Personally I am glad we are not involved.
  17. E

Elite Series

Presumably thus qualifying for the generous grant offered by Westminster government?
  18. E

If we get a season 21/22

Anything other than full attendance at IAW is of no use to us. Been here before.
  19. E

If we get a season 21/22

Lord knows we all need it. Andrew probably knows it as well. (sorry)
  20. E

celebrity/famous Devils fans

Your staff Steve- come on Todd, take your finger out!