Search results

1. d20

CAFE - PRICES GONE

jc23 would you be doing the box burger meal with fries £5 thats on your twitter site , i didnt get there on the weekend so not sure if you do but if not i think theyd be a great choice .
  2. d20

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Seems odd how we are still waiting for a player to come in and the pre season games have started ,half the fun during the off season is the announcements of player signings ,dont think the last one will get much of a fanfare now as people are already into the season now it has started just...
  3. d20

CAFE - PRICES GONE

The box meals for £5 would be good especially for families as I have 2 boys who usually get a hot dog but if we can't get deals like this unfortunately I cant be paying £15-16 for 2 burgers,im sure through the season Ill use it a few times but it wont be a weekly thing. Glad we have something...
  4. d20

CAFE - PRICES GONE

In regards to the Grazing shed being in the new cafe area will it be open other than just Devils games,there are people down there all week through junior hockey training,figure skating and public sessions and the only time the cafe would be open in the week was at public sessions times,never...
  5. d20

People will need to forget the new D'man being a straight Hotham replacement and bringing in points ,he wont be and is not we have uploaded on Linglet,Dixon and Hedden to do that job and who will no doubt give us more points gaining any we lost with Hotham,these guys look big upgrades.
  6. d20

Doesn't seem much of a surprise now though as most are saying its Parisi which seems the only name being thrown out there.
  7. d20

CAFE - PRICES GONE

hopefully they will have as however good it is we just dont want burger and chips ,there has to be other options.
  8. d20

Hotham

Personally I hope he's not back in this league with another team I'd hate to see that but not announcing his retirement it looks as though he may well turn up again in this league .
  9. d20

CAFE - PRICES GONE

Sounds like if it is food looks good
  10. d20

CAFE - PRICES GONE

good to hear ,anything would be an improvment on what was there and during hockey training nights was never open unless there was public skating on ,pathetic when you have parents,kids there waiting for hockey or figure skating to finish ,lost money . can you give us any clues as to what type...
  11. d20

Hotham

only just noticed this with it saying unknown,either he could be going somewhere or as we know hasnt announced his retirement
  12. d20

CAFE - PRICES GONE

the problem being there are just not enough options,I have been in far poorer rinks this year and they have much better food options and better variety,for a new rink it is very poor.
  13. d20

Not much cos I just went in and it still says 17/18 unless it's been photoshopped
  14. d20

Your most memorable moment from the WNIR

Far too many for me ,some amazing memories and way to many great games as our club came from nothing to be a UK powerhouse in hockey but a great memory was seeing the legend that is Glenn Anderson ex-NHLer icing for us and seeing him an a devils shirt was special BUT ....... If Im picking a...
  15. d20

SEASON TICKETS..

its hockey it happens its his job ,as for you calling him what you did I think thats out of order ,have you ever met Trevor he is one of the nicest guys you could meet,anyway it seems as this thread has gone off topic so ill not put anything else in here so it ca nget back to the original header.
  16. d20

SEASON TICKETS..

He had good reason after the way he was treated after being offered a deal only then to have it taken away and after his gf had accepted a job as well and because he is an ex pro which is what the kids needs to help their development not rec coaches who have not played at the high level.
  17. d20

SEASON TICKETS..

The problem is we dont have good enough coaches we need some ex-pros or ex devisl who have played at a high level ,what we have currently is not good enough and shows there are basic elements of game play not being taught . We have many ex devils who still live close they should be brought in...
  18. d20

In all fairness thats not their concern ,at some point the Devils wil get involved ,it was going to happen a while back but it was stopped I guess we will have to see as we are lacking in area in regards to other junior clubs
  19. d20

I very much doubt he'll be able to with the ego's involved in the junior system,too many times ex-pros have wanted to get involved only to be pushed aside so the current ones who are no way as experienced get to keep their positions . We have many ex Devils in the area who could help out Phil...
  20. d20

2 days to mega friday

From what I've heard Asselin and Strachan wont be back which is a shame but that'll mean 2 newbies ,guess we will see soon.