Search results

1. B

PIZZA MAN..

Any idea whats happened to the pizza wagon from last season...
  2. B

4pm Faceoff ...

More bar and snack sales for the club at this fo time , makes sense in the long run, all goes towards completing the clock and trap 2 in the toilet...
  3. B

4pm Faceoff ...

Also the blues were home 3.15ko today
  4. B

Devils Vs Flyers - Sun 21 Oct - League

What happened to faryna.. No show 3rd period and not on ice at mom awards
  5. B

There was more atmosphere for bottom club steelers than top club fife. Not fussed on 4pm but it's n experiment and I think the crowd would've been lower if chuck a Puck was a normal prize rather than a holiday
  6. B

Devils Vs Steelers - Sat 20 Oct - League

It wasnt on the highlights so may be up for a dops verdict
  7. B

should think dops will view this today.. oh and no reaction from the hit by any of our players, even if it turned into a scuffle, something at least...pope prob wondered wtf wheres my teamates...
  8. B

Not from the off no way, if devils got a good lead into 3rd period then yes play murdy.
  9. B

yes were we 5...1 up and lost 7....5
  10. B

EIHL Predictions ......

cracking odds giants...
  11. B

Yes huge game as you say especialy as fife not lost in regular game time, off subject saturdays attendance will be higher...
  12. B

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

Bearing in mind both teams out of chl before the start and 2 home games coming up on the weekend i thought the crowd was good and prob best atmosphere this season, drummers were up for it as well, well done to them...and what a claasic game to watch...
  13. B

Paul Crowder

He is flying in scoring charts... Will see how he does next 3games.. Shuff.. Panties and devils...
  14. B

MKL v Devils - Sun 14 Oct - CC

Good road win in a tricky barn for us in the past.. Looks like we eased off a bit 3rd period.. Not surprising with big games coming up..
  15. B

MKL v Devils - Sun 14 Oct - CC

start murdy tonight, 3 big home games coming up...
  16. B

Paul Crowder

Mind games on his part, trying to unsettle devils before next sunday, he cant get clarks pies in fife ...
  17. B

ANY UPDATE?

Would have thought the devils would be in a position to get an upgrade on Parisi... His wages ain't been touched since he departed... And I would imagine Parisi would or could've been one of the high end on the wage structure...
  18. B

ANY UPDATE?

so he is a blood relation...
  19. B

Luke Piggot

Still can't understand why he hasn't played in chl this season... Extra body....
  20. B

Paul Crowder

2 assists so far tonight v steelers