Search results

1. Johnnybravo1927

celebrity/famous Devils fans

Peter Enckelman the cardiff city keeper was a fan
  2. Johnnybravo1927

I remember the girl from Eastenders going to some games, no idea how or why though. I dont think she is from Cardiff or lives in the region
  3. Johnnybravo1927

Seen a few over the years, which celebrities have you seen watching the devils? Bruce Dickinson- not really a fan but he did sponsor a game Andrew Howard - extremely down to earth, only seen him there once Ruth Wignall - used to see her a fair bit Carwyn Jones - See him a few times, always...
  4. Johnnybravo1927

Last 3 Game Worn Jerseys

you are former jr player?
  5. Johnnybravo1927

Last 3 Game Worn Jerseys

is that jr devils jersey with 13 on the back?
  6. Johnnybravo1927

What the hell!

There is a Solent Devils playing in Gosport, also have a junior Devils set up there
  7. Johnnybravo1927

New GB under 16 coach.

no not in the slightest but if the Devils came knocking with a paid role I am sure he would make himself available
  8. Johnnybravo1927

New GB under 16 coach.

Its probably not a paying role
  9. Johnnybravo1927

Ex players current jobs.

Mark Smith (D man) works as a project manager for the Canadian health board back in Edmonton. I speak to him frequently and he is doing well
  10. Johnnybravo1927

Junior development

far from a stupid question. The extra pad is a bonus but its worth remembering it has all the public skating on it, we need coaches just to scrimmage ( ratios of coaches to players and at least a level 2 coach) and the extra expense of top of already expensive fees. What we need more than...
  11. Johnnybravo1927

Junior development

sam has worked wonders and the kids, in particular the younger kids absolutely love his classes
  12. Johnnybravo1927

Junior development

Charles does a bit for xtreme edges as they also hold camps etc for players not in their academy ( may have moved on to the jr devils). His son does play for the JR Devils u11s. Trevor Hendrikx also has a very good thing going on and utilises current players. The nezt Hendrikx camp has 5 or 6...
  13. Johnnybravo1927

Junior development

That was the xtreme edges training, this is a brilliant organisation headed up by former EIHL lino Sam Mottom and he gets some other devils players involved sometimes. After 'graduation' from Xtreme edges the kids then move onto the Junior Devils
  14. Johnnybravo1927

Junior development

Jason commits a huge amount of time and effort. His son is in the team (as is mine) and he is a cracking little player
  15. Johnnybravo1927

Junior development

last season our u11s won the conference and gave a good showing in the nationals. Most of that team have moved up to u13s and are starting to give a good account of their selves there, currently 2nd in Division 2 (of 3) and fighting for promotion. If the nucleus of the team stay together they...
  16. Johnnybravo1927

Lorma fitzgerald

I remember she was frequently at Devils games ( away mostly I think), how did she come about being a fan? Not from the area and eastenders wasnt filmed around here. Always wondered how she ended up as a Devils fan. Does she still go?
  17. Johnnybravo1927

Players who didn’t play here long enough

Ryan Russell. Showed a few glimpses of how good he was, if he came back ( he was going to) then he would have been a fantastic player
  18. Johnnybravo1927

Junior Devils success

A 10 nil win today against Basingstoke means that a win tomorrow will guarantee the league trophy. Please try and pop in and get behind the kids
  19. Johnnybravo1927

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Todd also stated that Andrew Lord will be coach until Andrew Lord no longer wants to be coach.
  20. Johnnybravo1927

Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

With the roster assembled at the start of the season I firmly believed the league was ours but as others said, we lost Blood and Faryna and they were not replaced with the same type of player. All teams suffer injuries etc but that looked to have hit us hard. Belfast will again next season be...