Search results

1. Eagles8

Cardiff Devils Flashbacks

He was offered the opportunity to be player/manager at Blackburn and was quoted as saying it was an opportunity that may not present itself again, and it was a tough decision for him to leave Cardiff.
  2. Eagles8

This weeks Friday Flashback falls on Christmas Day, so why not show A Cardiff Devils Christmas Day special from 2014.
  3. Eagles8

Yes I have that one too. It was a different match held in November 96 , worth a watch to see pro players in fan replica shirts! I will post that one too.
  4. Eagles8

Yes it was live and your right , worth watching for the celebrations ( it was also my birthday!) . I also have additional footage of the celebrations from the week before when we clinched it against Manchester not shown on Sky. I will post both the game and the extra celebration footage over the...
  5. Eagles8

Something a bit different this week. The end of era match celebrating the WNIR, a great evening watching Devils past and present.
  6. Eagles8

Game two the following night in Belfast from November 2017
  7. Eagles8

This week we continue the double header weekend theme. First away game against Belfast from 2017. following nights next week. I was lucky enough to be there for these games and like so many other fans who made the trip this was the weekend, I believe, we won the title.
  8. Eagles8

After last weeks highly charged game against the Steelers. the following night the Devils travelled to Sheffield. This is the second game in weekend series.