Search results

1. Wannabe2

Any updates on our Devils players in Europe

Joeys Norwegian league has closed down until at least mid feb, due to Corona. Pubs and Restuarants serving take aways only with no alcohol, non essential shops closed pretty much like here. What a bummer.
  2. Wannabe2

Season Over ?

Think Deeside are totally Amateurs, and have been for awhile now, so can’t see any funding going there.
  3. Wannabe2

Season Over ?

There should also be a grant for Hockey fans, a sort of pain and mental relief thing. Maybe a one of payment of £1,000 , and a replica shirt. What you think.
  4. Wannabe2

Any updates on our Devils players in Europe

Martin is fine.
  5. Wannabe2

NHL to start in January ....

Spot on August, with you all the way, I also record games to watch at my leisure, why people have to put results on here is beyond me.
  6. Wannabe2

Devils in ECHL

Cheeky beggar, I am only 84 and 3 months, and apparently I am having mine in the backside, as that’s apparently where I speak mainly from. Stay Safe All.x
  7. Wannabe2

Devils in ECHL

Watched Rapid City Rush today and couldn’t believe the crowd, loads of people all sat next to each other, must have been 60% full, and at least half not wearing masks. Like the idiots that invaded Trumpsville, thousands of them all mingling together unbelievable, and only in America they are...
  8. Wannabe2

Mike Hedden ....

And yet he had 62 pts from 59 games, 6 points less than Joey Martin our hero in 1 game less. As I said, in my view Mike was pure class. Myself I would have loved to have seen him back, but hay ho their all replaceable. Stay Safe All.
  9. Wannabe2

Mike Hedden ....

Good on Mike, look forward to watching him now on Flo Hockey, thanks Kingmo19.1 Stay Safe All.
  10. Wannabe2

Lord wins

Jardine is one player, not a whole line, he was dominant when on the ice, this ain’t a fairy story.
  11. Wannabe2

Lord wins

In fairness 4 of their 7 losses have been in overtime, and could have gone either way, but it’s obviously not the start they would have wanted. Newish team, new coach maybe it’s a settling in period, don’t think anyone of us would be surprised if Lordo turns it around. They were also missing one...
  12. Wannabe2

Lord wins

Swamp Rabbits lose another ot game 3-2 to Indy Fuel,after leading 2-0 with 2 mins of game left, good game with Jardine dominant. Indys goalie Dan Bakala had a season with Dundee, and Indys Coach Doug Christian played and coached in our league. Tough night for Lordo after leading 2-0 after 58...
  13. Wannabe2

New CHL Jersey

Good we certainly don’t need another bloody plague.
  14. Wannabe2

Devils in ECHL

Devil94 I so hope you are right with your predictions, restrictions wouldn’t be a problem as long as we could watch our amazing club in safety, let’s hope 8 months can get us a lot further down the road to recovery. Stay Safe All.
  15. Wannabe2

Devils in ECHL

People are dying in huge numbers, this pandemic like never seen before, the Country is in lock down for gods sake, if anyone thinks they are going to open indoor arenas for Smith and Co, then carry on dreaming. Why people are even talking about this is totally insane, it’s never going to happen...
  16. Wannabe2

Lord wins

I love it mate, I pay just under £6 per week, and can watch plenty of games any time I like, Flo Sports, Flo Hockey, it gives me my fix amongst these crap times. Lordo team play Indy Fuel again tonight late, so I will watch it in bed to orrow.
  17. Wannabe2

Lord wins

Swamp Rabbits lose 6-5 in ot away to Indy Fuel, who have David Broll in their line up,ex blaze player last season, good game 4 fights which always helps, and a good physical encounter. Love it.
  18. Wannabe2

Devils in ECHL

No one will be playing before us, that’s hugely unlikely and won’t happen. If we get a season of any kind by sept/Oct then happy days. The rumours of the 5 starting soon are pie in the sky.
  19. Wannabe2

Devils in ECHL

Absolutely correct, how many times have we had a favourite and couldn’t see them being replaced, only to see them being replaced. Like lots of people I would like these guys back, but if it don’t happen then it don’t happen, after all they all go at sometime. The main thing at the moment is...
  20. Wannabe2

Devils in ECHL

I honestly believe the only 2 things that would keep these lads from returning back to Cardiff are. (A) They get offered a contract in AHL or similar and (B) Our season 21/22 don’t happen, If we can get back to some sort of normality by Sept/Oct I can truly see these lads returning. Stay Safe All.