Search results

1. KaneDevils

Stanley Cup Final Tampa v Dallas

Here's hoping my team can make the playoffs next time, let alone win the damn thing!
  2. KaneDevils

Bownsy at Graz

This is fair enough, but you did say different. "Bowns doesnt want to be here, and it shows". That's unfair and inaccurate. Badly worded. What you replied to me was also badly worded, to the point it was deleted. Maybe think before you post a little more.
  3. KaneDevils

Bownsy at Graz

Remember, it may well take Ben time to adjust to such a change in .... well, everything. Good luck mate. Enjoy the journey.
  4. KaneDevils

Ryan Reynolds takeover bid

Without doubt, yes. Any exposure is welcomed to be honest.
  5. KaneDevils

Ryan Reynolds takeover bid

Fascinating story and potentially massive for Wrexham f.c. enticing him to a devils game could work and perhaps catapult the sports exposure?
  6. KaneDevils

1am, christ. I'm up at 5 for work!!
  7. KaneDevils

You all probably know this, but just incase, you can download a free nhl app on your t.v that enables you to watch extended highlights, maybe even the game in full? I'm not sure. You can set your favourite team and can watch all kinds of stuff, old and new.
  8. KaneDevils

New Devils coach found!

You're
  9. KaneDevils

New Devils coach found!

An exciting new chapter awaits. Welcome Jarrod and family. You'll love it here.
  10. KaneDevils

New Devils coach found!

I dont know the chap but in fairness the bloke makes valid points, thommo is or at least was, a very good coach with a solid cv. That's all he was saying really and hes not wrong. But yeah, a lot of fans would of been mortified if he was even in with a shout of becoming our coach. Looking...
  11. KaneDevils

New Devils coach found!

I'm joking pal, I haven't a clue who it is although it could well be this Geordie Dwyer guy that's been mentioned. Amber energy, energetic coach with orange/ginger hair .....
  12. KaneDevils

New Devils coach found!

I'm pretty certain I know who it is ..... I'll tell you at 5 past.
  13. KaneDevils

Bownsy at Graz

It was never a question of Bownsy "not wanting to be here", that's nonsense. He had his head turned. He would of been excited as much as he would of been apprehensive, about leaving. New club, new country, different league. A big move, exciting as much as nerve wracking. His head would of told...
  14. KaneDevils

New Devils coach found!

This is what I've said. The appointment appears to be one highly qualified and impressive sounding. I cant see a former player coming near that kind of hype.
  15. KaneDevils

New Devils coach found!

Thommo? No. Cant stand him. What about the ex mayor bloke. What was him name? .......
  16. KaneDevils

Official: 2020-2021 League suspended

Hopefully the guy that told me to STFU. How awfully rude.
  17. KaneDevils

Bownsy at Graz

Some people think every goal a keeper let's in is his fault. Guess explaining otherwise is futile.
  18. KaneDevils

New Devils coach found!

Weller?
  19. KaneDevils

New Devils coach found!

Yeah, the tweet was something like "let's get ready to be juiced" or similar. Could be a cryptic clue. Del monte do fruit juice, Bieska is nicknamed "the juice".
  20. KaneDevils

New Devils coach found!

I just googled del monte hockey, I wont lie.