Search results

1. P

Season so far

Well, this is the time of the season when the discussion starts. How's the team doing, who's performing above expectations who is not, should someone be gassed, should the coach go etc. As no one has bothered so far I thought I'd chip in. I'm bored because the on ice product has nothing to...
  2. P

What the hell!

Having spent some of my life licensing trademarks it would be difficult to prohibit use (let alone obtain damages) on a copy with even one slight difference. Even the shade of the colors used would be taken into account. And then to get decent damages there would need to be an intent to profit...
  3. P

New Jerseys

There is definitely a market if here, Twitter and FB are anything to go by. It will inevitably be restricted without the shop but advance ordering on line will enable this market to be met without stocking costs As to shirt cost. Todd has given an on line "tour". They are not replicas but game...
  4. P

New Jerseys

None of them get me excited except maybe the black but that's me every year - I prefer to see them in real life before buying. So probably won't buy one. But I get it - there's a market there so it would stupid not to satisfy it. That's not just about making money but satisfying the market...
  5. P

New Jerseys

From £70 as shown to £90 with name and. number - just change the check box from yes to no to bring price down to £70
  6. P

Few Jerseys for sale

Pricing things is difficult because there is no one market which in this case is restricted to: who is on here who knows what item is sentimental to who - and so has value if is it sentimental it maybe just across a limited group of the fan base (and not just those of us on here) does what you...
  7. P

What the hell!

Check this out https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Devils-XL-Ice-Hockey-Shirt-Jersey-Trikot-NHL-Eishockey-Germany-Top-Rudolf-/233147071050?redirect=mobile Seller has a range of all sorts of sport shirts including a Phoenix one. Descriptions can be a bit weird
  8. P

What the hell!

IceGear Design is a German company and they will make individual or team sets jerseys. Their site shows 25 examples - many sort of familiar mash ups. This is not one of their examples so could be someone playing with design
  9. P

Money generator for the club .....

The wings idea is definitely outside the box but can you imagine Todd doing air traffic control!
  10. P

Riley retires!

I was specifically thinking of how players were scouted/found which is on topic. Otherwise - yes - the PR is not always to everyone's taste
  11. P

Riley retires!

Except it has not ever been totally betting on black and if you think so then you have not been listening/reading the signing PR over the years
  12. P

Riley retires!

I know - that just has not worked for us has it
  13. P

Riley retires!

I know but he won't be the first "youth" to retire and if he doesn't play this season.................
  14. P

Riley retires!

Announced today Josh Batch has completed part 2 (of 6) in his financial advisor exams. Conceivable that with not playing and more time to devote to exams he could be fully qualified be next August - another retirement?
  15. P

Riley retires!

You could be right - given there ages off ice opportunities may arise (I got the impression from the Riley interview that an opportunity opened up rather than he was looking around to retire) Having said that I thought I saw that McMonagle was playing elsewhere - Italy? - but no announcement...
  16. P

Riley retires!

I can't get to 9/10 definitely not returning but am open to correction I make it: Retired - Benti, Murdy, Riley, Pope = 4 Permanent transfer - Bowns, Fournier, Reddick = 3 Who have I missed?
  17. P

Bownsy at Graz

He's on loan for the season.
  18. P

Viola arena no more? (IAW is back)

Go back to the old days and compare and I think the answer is one word - football. Its growth into all sections of the media has been to the detriment of all other sports but particularly the minor sports
  19. P

Selling - 05/06 Jersey

Thanks
  20. P

Selling - 05/06 Jersey

Surely away jerseys are white