Search results

1. RedDevil17

Mosey moves on

Mosey moves to France: https://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/evan-mosey-france-2020-21-season/ Another player gone!
  2. RedDevil17

Rumour mill

Troncinsky back at Steelers.
  3. RedDevil17

Rumour mill

I would love this, entertainment levels would be through the roof! That man would walk through walls for his teammates. Big hits, hip checks, fights...what more could you want!
  4. RedDevil17

Rumour mill

’Proven source’
  5. RedDevil17

Rumour mill

https://hockey-news.info/ebel-innsbrucks-trainersuche-geht-in-die-finale-phase/ I can’t speak a word of Austrian, but it mentions Lordo and it’s to do with Innsbruck
  6. RedDevil17

20/21 Squad

Goes to show what having a change in D partners can do. Having a defenceman who can actually defend allowed Jards to play his game and he looked a lot better when Morrisonn came in. He’s on my keep list for sure.
  7. RedDevil17

20/21 Squad

Devilsatw would...
  8. RedDevil17

20/21 Squad

I wouldn’t mind Corcoran and Johnston here from Coventry. Ackered too and maybe Anthony Beauregard. All excellent players and relatively young guys who can score which has been an issue for me and can put up points for fun. Speedy guys too. Colton Yellow Horn I’d like too. Played against us for...
  9. RedDevil17

Patrick Bordeleau

At least it’s entertaining to watch!
  10. RedDevil17

Playoffs

Very highly doubt it’ll happen but I thought I’d share the tweet anyway. None of the imports will actually be here anyway apart from the players in isolation assuming they’re imports
  11. RedDevil17

Playoffs

I very highly doubt it will actually go ahead but thought I’d share anyway. Very foolish considering most of the imports will be going home so I don’t see how it will work personally and for me it’s stupid.
  12. RedDevil17

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

Glynne has watched the devils for 30 odd years...you probably won’t find a more loyal fan than him
  13. RedDevil17

How can tonight be a better performance when we lost?! Friday was the complete performance and that was backed up by the result (a 7-3 drubbing). Tonight wasn‘t as good a performance and it showed.
  14. RedDevil17

I think you’ve had too much to drink tonight buddy. One result was a convincing 7-3 win, the other a 4-3 loss...
  15. RedDevil17

Rubbish. Absolute rubbish, we weren’t the better team. Steelers deserved that 100%. Refs were terrible but let’s not use that as an excuse as to why we lost. We move on
  16. RedDevil17

Panthers vs Devils

7-3. Embarrassing
  17. RedDevil17

Panthers vs Devils

That’s what you get when you don't ice Louis. Fraudo.
  18. RedDevil17

Blaze Vs Devils - 23 Feb 20 - League

2-1 Bloodoff PPG @15:25
  19. RedDevil17

What’s your take on this

We’d be near the bottom in terms of fights!