Search results

1. T

New Devils coach found!

Awesome, Welcome to Cardiff Jarrod. Amazing owners and management team, need a few additional raffall tickets to keep them going this off season.
  2. T

New Devils coach found!

I was thinking something more dynamite!
  3. T

Pope calls it a day

I'm sure someone said he played through injury in season 2, turned up in the CHL from what I recall that season but didn't look at form. Just for the memories, it was his cross ice pass that gave Linglet that sublime back hand in the panthers semi game. Where's the sad emoji... another...
  4. T

Pope calls it a day

All the best Matt, some good goals and plays. You definetly made the effort and helped take the devil's to the chl.
  5. T

My interpretation of Owners Statement

The simple true is these owners are winning owners and the best the club could ask for. The only thing we can ask is for them to find a way that we can contribute to keep them afloat for this period. I've not renewed my season ticket, but I'm happy if Tod or the owners could say to moth ball...
  6. T

Official: 2020-2021 League suspended

Hopefully we may still get a local fix now and then to rem anise on. https://eiha.co.uk/nihl-plans-still-in-place-to-bring-back-competition-safely/
  7. T

And now it's Richie

Is Cardiff nihl team playing this year?
  8. T

Todds Q&A

In the bad times, I think we can appreciate the people that a lot love to hate, so well done to Tony Smith. I'll definitely would buy a jersey this season especially if there wasn't a league to support the club (though I didn't get a season ticket this year).
  9. T

Joey Martin on a One Year Deal to Norway

Agreed, there's a slightly better chance it may but we're all in the same boat.
  10. T

Joey Martin on a One Year Deal to Norway

All the best Joey, enjoy Norway and a MASSIVE thank you for picking Cardiff. Not sure if we'll get any more announcement but again thank you to the rest of the players for the last few awesome seasons. Yep, doesn't look like we'll have a season. Hopefully the NIHL can run a team and maybe we...
  11. T

Signing announcement

lol, at least we're all talking ;) I have a pint on Matt Pope being coach (but only if the seaon start in Sept)
  12. T

Signing announcement

Kingmo, calling people who choose to make a concious decission against your isn't mental if they believe otherwise. I'm not saying you shouldn't take a vaccine, it's my choice not to until I feel/think otherwise. Maybe some one with more virual knowledge can let us known if the flu is a...
  13. T

Signing announcement

Sorry to distract from the main topic to the peps hoping for the new signing. More scary is my view that things done on mass aren't done with care, add in the fact people are rushing to get a vaccine out and the worest of soceity tend to attract the opportunist who are willing to push...
  14. T

Signing announcement

Maybe I'm being pessimistic but i feel/think once this type of behaviour and virus is in society it's here for the long run. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53875189 If you had to ask yourself how long would you reduce living for the fear of dying, a week, a month, 1 year, 2 years. From my...
  15. T

Signing announcement

Remember ITS CLOSED DOORS, there's limited staff and it's TV revenue/webcast only. Doesn't mean sponsership won't be there just more than likely lower under the circumstances. If the Ice rink opens it needs as many revenue streams as possible. I'm happy to pay a smaller fee to watch my team...
  16. T

Signing announcement

Unfortunetly I differ, all business are currently restricting activities in order to survive. The above could split the league season in to 2 or remain a lower quality season but still allow a business to operate. I think closing your business for an entire season, whilst you still incur...
  17. T

Signing announcement

I think we're better off starting the season in a different manner. Start now with five imports behind closed doors, we get our hockey fix via webcast and the team can start to settle things down, then after x set games 2x2. We start the 2nd have of the season with 10 imports and potentially...
  18. T

Signing announcement

Seeing Fournier hasn't been announced elsewhere, there's still hope. I think it'll be our Big Lou.
  19. T

Blaze re-sign

Sadest thing is we're still going to have to wait for the season to start to see out teams. Though I think I'd be happily entertained if we could ask the clubs to fill the starting gap by getting a few players from each club to stream playing EA hockey against one another... just so we have...
  20. T

Viola arena no more? (IAW is back)

The last article I read did only say for 2019-20 season but that's alot of change to the arena for just 1 season.