Search results

1. K

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

Connolly is an absolute bellend of a bloke. Wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole
  2. K

Thank God I am from Northern Ireland....

That will be the north of Ireland
  3. K

Final

Fantastic game of cup hockey and great atmosphere from both sets of supporters. Arena was around 2/3 full but it didn’t detract from the occasion at all
  4. K

Off Ice Officials- what do we do

It’s my best side Rob
  5. K

Devils Vs steelers - 03 Feb 19 - League

Sorry Nigel. I thought I’d put your name down
  6. K

I’ll give you a précis later
  7. K

Thanks for the kind words Glynne much appreciated. My colleagues Clare, Corky, Janine and Nic have been doing it a lot longer than me mind
  8. K

Technically it would be difficult to blow up during play even if we were allowed. I have to keep monitoring play in case of further incidents so more often than not don’t have the opportunity to check a replay until a stoppage.
  9. K

All of the off ice match officials are volunteers mate. I do get the occasional bottle of water though but don’t tell anyone
  10. K

all I can do is find the clip the referees need to see. They have to make the decision based on what the video shows or if it’s not conclusive, stick with the on ice decision
  11. K

Player Abuse

Simple rule of thumb. Don’t say anything you wouldn’t happily tell someone to his face
  12. K

Who is new equipment manager?

What’s insulting about it?
  13. K

Who is new equipment manager?

Haven’t had a stick boy for a few seasons
  14. K

Devils Vs Flames - 5 Dec 18 - League

I thought Mo played very well tonight
  15. K

Faryna Leaves

He knows more than any of us that’s for sure
  16. K

Devils Vs Blaze - 3 Nov - League

Are you serious? We have an exceptionally well qualified sports doctor at every game. A physio that was good enough to work with the England cricket team but hey let’s get some volunteer first aiders from St John’s