Search results

1. Wannabe2

Andrew Lord

Rumours, Rumours, where would we be without Rumours.
  2. Wannabe2

Signing announcement

Can’t see Fournier leaving us to go to the ECHL, unless we don’t have a season that is.
  3. Wannabe2

Upcoming season thoughts

Totally agree with you on the age thing, if the season started tomorrow myself and my family wouldn’t go, and that would be heartbreaking but true. I will only go into a pub, restuarant, and,public transport when we are totally safe to do so and not before, it’s just not worth the gamble. Myself...
  4. Wannabe2

Signing announcement

Love watching this lad play, it’s a pure joy, the making of a real Gem.
  5. Wannabe2

Upcoming season thoughts

Thanks Owen that was very educational, thank you.
  6. Wannabe2

Signing announcement

Thommo coming to us no way thank you, not good enough for us, but to call him a laughing stock is unbelievably disrespectful, very poor choice of words.
  7. Wannabe2

Upcoming season thoughts

4 months to go yet, that’s 16 weeks anything could happen in that time, in the hands of the gods I reckon. Could be a blessing,could be a bummer, just keep hoping and praying as long as it’s safe obviously.
  8. Wannabe2

Upcoming season thoughts

You got me on that one Owen, can you elaborate for a old timer please.
  9. Wannabe2

New Coach.....

, No
  10. Wannabe2

Upcoming season thoughts

That’s why they finish last, unfortunately.
  11. Wannabe2

Upcoming season thoughts

Yes as you say families are allowed to sit together, I was referring to letting 1000 people into a 20,000 seater.
  12. Wannabe2

Upcoming season thoughts

The cricket worked out at 20 seats per person allowed in apparently.
  13. Wannabe2

Upcoming season thoughts

1,000 fans allowed at cricket according to BBC. At Lords.
  14. Wannabe2

Upcoming season thoughts

For me Magic weekend would be a Miracle weekend, I just can’t see that happening, to get a season at all will be something else without a Disney tournament beforehand.
  15. Wannabe2

New Coach.....

Think the question was about players, but could be wrong.
  16. Wannabe2

Upcoming season thoughts

Can’t see any CHL for us to be honest, to get a league going would be pretty awesome.
  17. Wannabe2

New Coach.....

And that, thanks again.
  18. Wannabe2

New Coach.....

Thats what I meant Earnie, just didn’t put it as elequant as your self. Thank you.
  19. Wannabe2

New Coach.....

My comments were about signing already made, Hockeymad9 said what if the new coach didn’t want players already signed, and I meant the signings already made would stand and he would inherit them whatever. Obviously if a guy is hired soon then future signings would probably go thru him, if he...
  20. Wannabe2

New Coach.....

The signings have nothing to do with the coach, the club want these signings and that’s what counts, at the moment you and everyone else don’t know who the coach is. He will inherit the signings we have made and that’s that he has to work with what he has, that’s the way it works.