Search results

1. Z

Rumour mill

You can turn off youtube comments
  2. Z

Rumour mill

Ye 14 altogether including Jono Phillips.
  3. Z

New Coach.....

I Hope we are pal, as they have the experience in big leagues, so that could help our recruitment also, I think it all depends on what is happening with the league.
  4. Z

New Coach.....

Because they know the style of play Lordo liked, they know Cardiff, they're settled in Cardiff, we are not sure what sort if season we are going to get, so these two could be perfect as a temporary measure. Plus Linglet will definitely have some contacts. Everyone is allowed an opinion, no...
  5. Z

New Coach.....

I think Linglet will be coach, with Mo as his assistant
  6. Z

New season = rebuilding season?

I can see Linglet as coach & Mo as his assistant!!
  7. Z

Kidney Wales 10k Walk for Life

Thanks Wannabe2, appreciate it!!
  8. Z

Cheers Osh, I have managed to reach £1000 now, so I am really happy to of raised this amount for Kidney Wales, who have had to cancel a lot of their events which has caused a big deficit to money normally raised in these events. Many thanks.
  9. Z

Hi everyone, just to let you know I completed my 10km yesterday morning in 2hrs 15mins. I have currently raised £915 for Kidney Wales which is a great charity that means so much to me & I am trying to get to my target of £1000, if anyone can help it would be really appreciated. Thank you.
  10. Z

Rumour mill

Could be Greenville Swamp Rabbits
  11. Z

Thanks for trying pal
  12. Z

Rumour mill

Agree, as Andrew Lord doesn't seem the type to take the ownership for a ride to get a bigger pay rise, he would only look at signing for a bigger team in Europe to further his coaching career, so it wouldn't make sense if it was down to money, as he's not furthering his career by staying, which...
  13. Z

Cheers pal, only one too!
  14. Z

Hi everyone, I am raising money for Kidney Wales this year, by doing a 10k walk for life on June 27th. As some of you may know it's a charity close to my heart. Any donation amount will be greatly appreciated, as it helps people like myself with kidney disease & those who have had a transplant...
  15. Z

Rumour mill

There'd definitely be hits, hip checks, fights & everyone's back will be covered!!
  16. Z

Rumour mill

I think it's great having a page like this, I love what he/she is doing. Its helping the off-season go by a little quicker.
  17. Z

Rumour mill

Agree pal, I would also like to see Paul Dixon here, done a great job with Guildford the last couple of years.
  18. Z

CHL draw

Buses are mega cheap from Oslo & take around 2½ hours on average.
  19. Z

20/21 Squad

Could be Davies, he proposed to his girlfriend in garth hill in Cardiff today. So who knows. Any signing is good.