Search results

1. matbur

ANY UPDATE?

Spot on. The amount of dross on here for a team of this calibre is unbelievable.
  2. matbur

Injury updates

Definitely, couldn't agree more with this. Good post. I think the league as a whole should be more transparent to fans with player availability. The teams themselves will most likely know from the grapevine who's healthy and who's injured so I don't get the secrecy. An official response...
  3. matbur

Rupert Brothers depart Sheffield

Sense their problems run a lot deeper than two players!
  4. matbur

Happy Birthday Us

Congrats!!
  5. matbur

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Really good point that regarding Team GB, should be a huge motivational factor for him.
  6. matbur

Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

For all you missile throwers at there, just get your drink from the vending machine. Stupid rule, but the norm at all sporting events sadly.
  7. matbur

Cafe - Grazing Shed

Didn't order yesterday, but will throughout the season. Obviously, it's a burger joint but do you do hot drinks? The vending machine ones are awful. Often used to get hot drinks from the old cafe even if we weren't buying food.
  8. matbur

Game Night Parking

Think I'll just use Morrisons
  9. matbur

Don’t tell Todd ....

It's shit, there's no parking
  10. matbur

Cafe - Grazing Shed

Awesome news, the ineffectiveness of the cafe is my gf's pet hate! Ha Good luck with taking it on @JC23
  11. matbur

This seasons Jerseys, What you think?

Personally not fussed but the CHL home one is really nice, so will probably get that
  12. matbur

IAW bar prices

I reckon this was for the boxing and will (hopefully) change back
  13. matbur

Forum Upgrade

Forum looks great on mobile. Keep up the good work :)
  14. matbur

Early face off times

The team lacks the toughness to play at 4pm...
  15. matbur

Those not coming back

Absolute rubbish
  16. matbur

SEASON TICKETS..

I spoke to TK about this last week, there's at least another three of last year's team signed who are yet to be announced.
  17. matbur

SEASON TICKETS..

This thread epitomises the ridiculousness of this forum. Whatever happened to this place?
  18. matbur

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Hi all, I spoke to Todd for a bit of an update this week: http://www.dai-sport.com/cardiff-devils-off-season-special-todd-kelman-interview/ Discussed player recruitment, CHL and Jamie Elson.
  19. matbur

Time for some fun Steve?

You deserve an award if these two are announced.. ha
  20. matbur

Thank you Andrew

Piece here on Hotham from Dai-Sport: So Long and Thanks For All The Points http://www.dai-sport.com/andrew-hotham-long-thanks-points/