Search results

1. Wannabe2

Parisi

Looking forward to seeing his replacement now.
  2. Wannabe2

Rupert Brothers depart Sheffield

I reckon he wanted rid of both of them, and by gassing 1 the other would follow suit, after all gassing two of your awesome signings might give the impression ( he don’t know what he’s doing) which couldn’t be further from the truth ???. Sound like more to follow, 1 or 2 others not impressing.
  3. Wannabe2

Once a BT engineer, always a BT engineer.
  4. Wannabe2

You surely wouldn’t won’t to be in trenches with this shower would you, don’t worry brother I got your back, when I get back.
  5. Wannabe2

Devils Vs MKL- Sun 16 Sept - CC

It was a bloody stupid call, the netminder would have had to be medium to know where the puck was. Common sense please.
  6. Wannabe2

Injury updates

Teams have never wanted to air their injuries to other teams, and quite rightly so, player A is just coming back from a shoulder injury, so player B is checking his shoulder big time. Teams never release info about themselves
  7. Wannabe2

Me too, keep Thommo on, keep Thommo on, that one less team to be concerned about.
  8. Wannabe2

ANY UPDATE?

Jake is pure Kamikaze, would do anything to help his team win, that’s what true Captains do.
  9. Wannabe2

MK had 13 skaters tonight, that’s 2 and a half lines, that’s lambs to the slaughter and that’s exactly what it was, lambs to the slaughter. Total embarrassment from the MK outfit, hope there’s better to come from them otherwise they won’t be in this league next season.
  10. Wannabe2

ANY UPDATE?

Yes heard it too, hope it’s correct.
  11. Wannabe2

Cardiff Devils drawings

That is surely a photo, amazing.
  12. Wannabe2

Hope the lads are rested after a gigantic performance last night, they must have felt beaten up from their Mammoth display against a very good Panthers team. Lads watching you play last night was a pure joy, and sitting on the edge of my seat watching such a high class game was bloody awesome...
  13. Wannabe2

Devils Vs Panthers - Sat 15 Sept - League Opener

You can’t hit, what you can’t catch.
  14. Wannabe2

Devils Vs Panthers - Sat 15 Sept - League Opener

Spot on, if you had aspirations to win the league why would you sign Doty, weird really as Panthers coach has signed some good players, still a good signing from our point of view. Well played Devils.
  15. Wannabe2

ANY UPDATE?

Pure class, the more you watch him the better he looks, great signing by our Coach. as are his other signings. Linglet just oozes class.
  16. Wannabe2

ANY UPDATE?

Well said Finny, summed up last nights game perfectly. Come on you beauties, same tonight please. Happy Hockey Days
  17. Wannabe2

ANY UPDATE?

Thank goodness for this post, never doubted what I see, but you sometimes question yourself, Amen to Milky.
  18. Wannabe2

Devils Parking update

Were cars exiting through the entry as well as the exit, if not why not.
  19. Wannabe2

ANY UPDATE?

Spot on.
  20. Wannabe2

ANY UPDATE?

Steelers played 7 Home games so far Won 2 Lost 5 I couldn’t give a toss about them, but their fans ain’t happy bunnies, wonder why.