Search results

1. O

Devils Vs MKL- Sun 16 Sept - CC

Yeh It was a fair call due to the new rule this year, but it looked like the puck was wedged in his pad and he didn’t know where it was hence the ref calling delay of game.
  2. O

It ends 9-1, fair play to MK they gave it their all in the final period and probably deserved another goal on a power play near the end.
  3. O

9 - 1 after 2 periods. Murdy in net from start of 2nd period. Got to feel sorry for MK playing with only 13 on ice skaters and only 3 recognised D, however, Devils can only play against who is in front of them and they certainly are being clinical. Impressed with young Shudra for MK who is...
  4. O

5 - 1 Pope ( Valdix was scorer for MK not Norris )
  5. O

4 - 1 Ulmer.
  6. O

3 - 1 now, Morrisette scores 3rd. MK short benched it has to be said, still waiting to bring in a few players.
  7. O

2 - 1 up after 13 minutes, Linglet and Hedden scorers, Norris for MK.
  8. O

DEVILS INTRO.

Certainly never want to see live video on the screen when puck is in play, what for if you are at the game ? Would prefer any highlights to be shown in between periods when things can get a bit dull and repetitive.
  9. O

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

Wasn’t able to make any of the away games this season, so first of all, a brilliant showing from the fans who travelled and supported the team so well. Secondly, two huge performances from our guys on the ice against some of the best teams in Europe. Desperately unlucky not to get a point on...
  10. O

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Oh dear, if I must have to spell it out. Comparing the signing O’Connor signing for the Devils as against Cardiff City signing the best footballer in the world ? Had you have compared City to signing perhaps someone decent from the premier league, I might have agreed. There is no comparison in...
  11. O

Deffo haha. Looking forward to tonight’s game and hope we can learn from Wednesday’s game
  12. O

I’ve clearly given my opinion by saying your post is far from an accurate comparison, what more do you want.
  13. O

Fair play Finny, as ‘Finnicky’ as ever ( see how I did that ) you are not anywhere near any sort of sensible comparison, so assume you are just trying - and failing - to be funny !
  14. O

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

Indeed he did come good during the season and along with the whole team, won trophies, however, what has that got to do with how he played last night. Fair play to Ben, he was brutally honest in his interview and admitted he had a below par game. I have no doubt in his ability and hope we see...
  15. O

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

Not too disappointed after a great effort from our guys. The difference in my opinion was their netminder made huge save throughout and ours didn’t. Ben Bowns has stood on his head for us in so many games but he has got of to a poor start this season and at 3 - 0 down we were looking to be...
  16. O

Parisi

Wow, what a huge surprise, disappointment and kick in the teeth for our club at this stage of the season. Lots of posters feeling sorry for him etc, as for me, I’m not feeling sorry for him one bit and some saying he has the integrity to make this decision now. Integrity ? In my opinion he has...
  17. O

EIHL Predictions ......

I’m going for Panthers to win the league based on signings and once their players adapt to Olympic size rinks they look mobile enough to cope. Their added size and mobility ( from what I saw ) means they are already slightly ahead of ourselves and let’s not forget that whilst you point out who...
  18. O

Cafe - Grazing Shed

I’m personally not a fan of food being eaten when sat in the stadium during game time. Over the years I’ve had coffee /tea and the remnants of hot dogs and sauce spilled over me and others close by, sometimes followed by an apology but most times not ! Got no problem with food and drinks being...
  19. O

Update!! You must mean me then. First of all, I have never stated that “I am highly educated in hockey matters” and secondly, you must have missed my reply post to Wannabe 2 wherein I have mentioned something along the lines of me seeing and Austin A35 registration number PAR 151 ( PARISI )...
  20. O

Lessons learned...

Some people - just like me - have been watching hockey before the Devils came along and despite not having played the game, have had enough time watching NHL, AHL, Olympic and British and European hockey to make pretty accurate opinions on individual players, teams, tactics etc. When a team or a...