Search results

1. R

Rupert Brothers depart Sheffield

Steelers sign top goal scorer according to the sheffield star. 2 days the twins have been released and they have got someone already. Do thommo even look at the players hes signing coz to me it seems he panic buys and hopes it pays off
  2. R

Quick question about fans\players

Thanks guys.
  3. R

ANY UPDATE?

He has a cast on his left hand seems very bad as his girlfriend had to put his coat on him the other night. He will be out till at least xmas
  4. R

On right it says im Blocked lol. Must have said something wrong
  5. R

why can't i find Steelers page on twitter? Anyone know the link?
  6. R

ANY UPDATE?

Faryna is out for a few months Richie will be back next week don’t worry
  7. R

Devils Parking update

Moan moan moan!! What do u expect from 3000 fans all leaving the same area?
  8. R

Devils Vs Panthers - Sat 15 Sept - League Opener

Still available ∆∆∆
  9. R

DEVILS INTRO.

Yes the old school intro which sounded like the devil himself represents us really well. This intro is not that good and a change would be nice
  10. R

DEVILS INTRO.

The first 20 seconds of this video is the intro i liked. https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/redarmyroundup/episodes/2018-09-12T14_49_30-07_00
  11. R

ANY UPDATE?

I think we will go with what we got till a injury appears. There good enough for the league if players stay fit so let's hope so.
  12. R

ANY UPDATE?

It's all gone quiet about the new d man. Any news??
  13. R

Season is back underway.

The season is back. Panthers looking good two tough wins against storm sets them up nicely. Giants also 2 away wins to start there season. Steelers have mixed results but I like the look of Josh Pitt so far he looks like a stand out player for them. mk lightning have a decent looking team Also...
  14. R

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

Because no job would allow u that much time off? So I wanna job with them,
  15. R

SC Bern Vs Devils - Sat 8th Sept 2018 / 7:45 (CEST) - CHL

I want to know what jobs some of the devils supporters got? They always seem to be at away games every week? How do they afford it and how do they get the time off work to travel etc. Some of the red army travel to Wednesday games Saturday n Sunday games. Travel to Europe when we play there...
  16. R

Red Bull Salzburg Vs Devils -Thu 6th Sept 2018 / 7:30pm (CEST) - CHL

Well said kingmo 19.1 Devils are competing at high high level to stick with these guys an run them close is really good.
  17. R

Red Bull Salzburg Vs Devils -Thu 6th Sept 2018 / 7:30pm (CEST) - CHL

Bowns is playing poor right now tbh. Devils will be ok in the eihl but the chl is just to big a step for us this season.
  18. R

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

I’m a realist I say it how it is. I will be correct as well!!
  19. R

Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

I predicted this tbh and against bern will be the same!!